40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-03-2014, 03:54 PM
[F4LT] - Beginner Canon Digital SLR (DSLR) Photography
[size=medium][b]Beginner Canon Digital SLR (DSLR) Photography[/b][/size]
Learn how to use your camera intuitively. Learn through doing rather than memorizing.
John Pullos
Chief Education Officer

Magic Button :
[code]https://www.udemy.com/beginner-canon-digital-slr-dslr-photography-class-jp/[/code]

[b][size=medium][i][Course Description]

[/i][/size][/b]You'll learn how all those buttons and dials work on your Canon DSLR. Including the exercises, this course will take you about 2.5 hours. Through the exercises you'll do and through the explanations of the concepts, JP is committed that you retain the information there is to retain without memorizing. There is about an hour of video lecture which covers exposure, aperture, shutter speed and the mode dial (Auto, P, S, A and M). Images will be shown as examples. The exercises will be
explained fully. This course is perfect for anyone who considers themselves a beginner with their Canon DSLR or for anyone who has some existing knowledge about how their camera works but hasn't quite put all the puzzle pieces together when it comes to how aperture and shutter speed work together. This class is for you if you don't know how all the
modes (Auto, P, S, A and M) work on your camera and when you should be using each mode.

[b][size=medium][i][About the Author][/i][/size][/b]

John Pullos
[i]Chief Education Officer [/i]

JP has been a professional photographer for six years. In that time, his images have been published by The New York
Times, GQ, New York Magazine, Women’s Wear Daily, The New York Observer, The Village Voice and Time Out New York.

JP is the Chief Education Officer of JP Teaches Photo and has taught over 4,000 people how to use their cameras. His How Do I Use My Camera? class was chosen by NY Magazine as one of the top ten things to do over Memorial Day weekend.

In addition to being really knowledgeable about photography, JP can also teach classes on how to make a mango guacamole that will blow your socks off. When he's not teaching, you might find JP playing Shanghai rum with his
grandmother and, despite what she'll tell you, he doesn't cheat.
12-03-2014, 04:08 PM
RE:
Thanks a lot , looks really good. +rep added :)

39.gif