66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-06-2017, 06:04 AM
[F4LT] Alibaba Certified Ecommerce and Global Trade Professional
https://www.udemy.com/alibaba-certified-ecommerce-global-trade-professional/

Happydance
07-06-2017, 06:57 AM
RE: [F4LT] Alibaba Certified Ecommerce and Global Trade Professional
Thanks alekxis88
+Rep Added
07-06-2017, 07:41 AM
Thank you Alekxis88
07-06-2017, 08:20 AM
Now this looks like a great course.

Thanks. Reps added.
07-06-2017, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2017 12:10 AM by spiral3d.)
[quote='devildog' pid='2139183' dateline='1499293218']

Thanks. Reps added.
[/quote]

Absolutely ! A professional certification from Alibaba ? oh yeah!

This is an excellent course by an excellent group called 'The Indian Institute of Ecommerce' who has recently created/uploaded a lot of courses.

All of them have been shared already, this week, so I won't repost them.

But if your interested in started an Ecommerce business, i highly suggest you check and make sure you picked up all their courses while they are still free for now.
They cover very important and necessary topics and are not going to 'resell' you something else or themselves.

Here's a link to their course page-
https://www.udemy.com/user/alibaba-group/

Yes. That's right. Alibaba, the world's biggest Ecommerce company (twice as many sales per year than Amazon and Ebay COMBINED!) are responsible for the IIEC - Indian Institute of Ecommerce courses.
So, think about that kind of Expertise in the courses offered. Just Saying.
83.gif
07-07-2017, 06:24 AM
[quote='spiral3d' pid='2139761' dateline='1499345947']
[quote='devildog' pid='2139183' dateline='1499293218']

Thanks. Reps added.
[/quote]

Absolutely ! A professional certification from Alibaba ? oh yeah!

This is an excellent course by an excellent group called 'The Indian Institute of Ecommerce' who has recently created/uploaded a lot of courses.

All of them have been shared already, this week, so I won't repost them.

But if your interested in started an Ecommerce business, i highly suggest you check and make sure you picked up all their courses while they are still free for now.
They cover very important and necessary topics and are not going to 'resell' you something else or themselves.

Here's a link to their course page-
https://www.udemy.com/user/alibaba-group/

Yes. That's right. Alibaba, the world's biggest Ecommerce company (twice as many sales per year than Amazon and Ebay COMBINED!) are responsible for the IIEC - Indian Institute of Ecommerce courses.
So, think about that kind of Expertise in the courses offered. Just Saying.
[/quote]

Thanks. I already had about 5 of this institue's courses. All except one of the 11 offered are free. The one not free is only $10.00 for the next nine or so hours. After the sale is over, it's only $30...for a 20 hour course and a certification. I'm signing up for the course while its only ten bucks. The question not clear is what if any extra charge there is for taking the certification exam.

I went to the insitute's website and all of these courses are listed, plus one offering an official Amazon eCommerce Certification. But none are open for enrollment on the site. Amazon, Alibaba and Google are listed as "partner" organizations, along with a few other concerns I have never heard of because they are prominent in India and that region of the world.

They offer a two hour mentoring webcast daily for graduates of at least one course it appears if I read the text correctly on their site under their "mentorship" tab. Certainly looks like an above board quality organization.

Here is the site's address:

http://iiec.edu.in
07-31-2017, 01:30 AM
Thanks alekxis88
Max Reps Added
02-27-2018, 11:41 PM
Thank you. Repped
02-28-2018, 12:58 AM
This turned out to be a super disappointment. If you get into the course...you'll see.
02-28-2018, 01:12 AM
That bad. Too many poor courses.For every gem,there are loads more that are junk.
57.gif

47.gif