10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Exclusive Mobile Cpa Network - BingMobi.com
About us

BingMobi have more than 3 years in Mobile Advertising, We are a mobile affiliate network focused on the Growth and Monetization of iPhone and Android Applications through performance-based, cost-per-install, pay-per-click, cost-per-action, pay-per-view marketing. With more than 100 million clicks, 20 thousands conversions, and 20 millions users; we proud of about our high quality traffic and top payouts. Advertisers and publishers alike can benefit from working closely with our agency.

Why Join Us

• Dedicated account managers
  • Quick payments
  • High paying gaming CPI's
  • Real time-earnings
  • Exclusive offers!
  • Offerwall SDK for Android, iOS and Unity (Fully Customizable)

Number of Offers: 100+ will be update more
Commission Type :CPA,CPL,CPS.
Minimum payment: 100$ for Paypal, 500$ for Wire
Payment Frequency : net15 / net30
Payment Method : Wire / PayPal
Referral Commission 3%
Tracking Software: We use HasOffers
Affiliate Manager:
BingMobi

FAQ:
How do you sign up with BingMobi?
Click on “sign up” button on the affiliate page and then finish the registration form. Soon your application will be reviewed.

[b]How can you promote CPA campaign?
[/b][i]When your application is approved, you can use the campaign promotion tools to send traffic on the mobile site of the campaign. Usually, you can use text links and banners. And there are free tools on the page with which you can preview the offers on the phone[/i][b][i]

[b]How to submit your W8 and W9 Information?
[/b][/i][/b][i][i]In order to receive payment from BingMobi you must submit a W8 or W9 to our accounting department. Finish your W8/W9 form please email to your affiliate manager You will receive an email response in 1 to 2 business days confirming that it has been received and filed[/i][/i][b][i][b][i]

[b]Whats the Payment term?
[/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][i][i][i]Commission payments are made once a month, 30 days after the last day of each month, for all approved commissions. Payment is made in case if you reach the minimum payout amount of $100 for paypal except bank transfer, which is $500. Remember to make sure you provide your payment details via the affiliate panel, otherwise your payment could be delayed.[/i][/i][/i][b][i][b][i][b][i]

[b]How much will I get paid to run BingMobi advertising?
[/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][i][i][i][i]All BingMobi campaigns are offered on a CPA, CPL, CPM or CPC basis. BingMobi prides its self on offering its publishers the top payouts on the web. Please log into your account to see our latest offers, or contact your affiliate manager who will work closely with you to ensure that you are running the top offers from our network and which are most suited for you to meet your revenue expectations.[/i][/i][/i][/i]

38.gif