37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-29-2018, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2018 08:50 AM by Ghost Warrior.)
Essentials of Marketing Management
[Image: 51wwaJ3DOxL._SX382_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]
[/align]

The overall success of an organization is dependent on how marketing is able to inform strategy and maintain an operational focus on market needs.

With an array of examples and case studies from around the world, Lancaster and Massingham offer an alternative to the traditional American focused teaching materials currently available. Topics covered include:

consumer and organizational buyer behaviour
product and innovation strategies
direct marketing
e-marketing
Designed and written for undergraduate, MBA and masters students in marketing management classes, The Essentials of Marketing Management builds on successful earlier editions to provide a solid foundation to understanding this core topic.

List price on this gem is $ 76.95, imagine that and you're getting it free of all cost.
I'd like to get some feedback on this one, pros and cons are welcome.

S/P
https://www.amazon.com/Essentials-Market...0415553474

D/L
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkfk4466v5...t.pdf/file
BBHF Love, Enjoy And Prosper.
08-29-2018, 03:36 AM
RE: Essentials of Marketing Management
Add a sales page with your shares or i'll be deleting them.. no one knows what they're downloading without any info.
08-29-2018, 05:44 AM
(08-29-2018 03:36 AM)TECH N9NE Wrote:  Add a sales page with your shares or i'll be deleting them.. no one knows what they're downloading without any info.

Roger that.
BBHF Love, Enjoy And Prosper.
08-29-2018, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2018 08:00 AM by TECH N9NE.)
(08-29-2018 05:44 AM)Ghost Warrior Wrote:  
(08-29-2018 03:36 AM)TECH N9NE Wrote:  Add a sales page with your shares or i'll be deleting them.. no one knows what they're downloading without any info.

Roger that.

Better :] you can wrap the image in centered code
That should work.

See the text from the sales thread:

The overall success of an organization is dependent on how marketing is able to inform strategy and maintain an operational focus on market needs.

With an array of examples and case studies from around the world, Lancaster and Massingham offer an alternative to the traditional American focused teaching materials currently available. Topics covered include:

consumer and organizational buyer behaviour
product and innovation strategies
direct marketing
e-marketing
Designed and written for undergraduate, MBA and masters students in marketing management classes, The Essentials of Marketing Management builds on successful earlier editions to provide a solid foundation to understanding this core topic.
08-29-2018, 09:10 AM
Thanks +Reps Added
70.gif

70.gif