8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-21-2015, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2015 04:07 PM by BBHF.n00b.)
[Epic Amazon Journey] Amazon Affiliate with Adsense goal to 100$/Month
Hi,

It seems theres only a few who posts about their journey in a public forum.. so let me start by sharing my journey.
Ill try to post every day/week/month to keep this journey thread alive and sharing some tips and tricks on how to earn =)

so now what i have is 5 amazon affiliate sites.

Site A,B,C: Niche = Technology/Gadgets
Site D: Niche = Automotive

SITE A and B : Expired Domain
DA: 10+
PA:20+
TF: 15+
CF:5+

Backlink Profile: They have a backlink from hardcore authority sites that links to SITE and otherwise with SITE B with an age of 10years+ of live links(means the backlink is still live) by having this i will be having some juice links boosting my site to TOP rankings.

CONTENT: MY Sites content is averaging about 10,000 Words this will give me the right amount of weight that could help my site grow.
PAGES/Categories: I have restored/resurrected them from the dead(from its old site/history) by doing this i could have the juice from this link/url to my live site

homepage: I have around 1000 words of article that is best suite for its main keyword and about 5-15 LSI keywords
Keywords: Main Keywords will be around 5000-40,000 search volume with decent SEO competition/SEO adword competition
Themes: well i am using nulled themes as of the moment since i want to test them first before buying from themeforest.net
Flat,divi,magazin.blog theme type

Current Earnings: (3/21/15)
0$

I LOVE BBHF SOO MUCH so i want to share this journey with you.. so please respect my thread.

THANK YOU!
03-21-2015, 04:07 PM
RE:
RESERVE FOR DATA METRICS OF MY SITE AND KEYWORDS, BACKLINK PROFILE

well its censored of course
03-21-2015, 04:53 PM
RE:
good luck mate :) following..
03-25-2015, 09:55 PM
RE:
well its getting boring..

just 2 clicks yesterday and today 0 =)

i need to fix the bounce rate since i can see there over 10-30 visitors but clicks are not doing its thing
04-05-2015, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 06:38 PM by BBHF.n00b.)
Okay now, I'm back for updates.

What I am focusing now is the one authority site of mine that is all about gadget niche.

I am happy to say that finally my keywords now are found. "will post tonight the keywords Ranking"

My method here is just plain and simple..

I have a flat page which displays the main keyword in home page + side widgets(products +review link= page review) 5 menus, home, blog, shop, "______reviews" "_____reviews"

My style is

Domain.com/____review2015 since the page is my keyword(low competition and about 300 searches per month

Domain.com/shop/product keyword so I got 5 products in this menu.

I have also created a review page which is under menu_____review 2015
I got over 10 products that I have done in research with low competition and a monthly searches of 1000-2000

So basically I have

Domain.com/pages(reviews,products) which I put in menus as well.
Domain.com/post (targeting long tail keywords) goal here is like with about 10+searches and other lsi keywords.

What's Ranking now?

Main keyword is ranked at 150
Secondary keyword is ranked at 90+
Page keywords which are (_____reviews, product review pages (keyword) are still dancing at 150+

I am trying to make my own articles and writing them yes I use spinners I got 3 of them. Word ai+TBS+spin rewriter I use them to create a 100%unique articles that is readable and tested using gramarly, ginger and my brain. My target for the keyword ratio is 1% I put them in title+1st Paragraph +secondary title+its paragraph. I do a simple post of images in it from top and bottom. And I also put a hyperlink to my amazon affiliate link per review page/product review using "Easy azon" 1 image and 1 3 keywords that is clearly visible for clicking.

I have Done some SEO with the page review and product review and I can now see its ranking well.
As to I am also seeing some organic traffic from the search engines.

My methods for seo is simple.

Tier 1 = Web 2.0 Properties + social media accounts like pages/fan page (keywords ratio or main keyword is about 40% and generic is 20% brand is 40%
Tier 2 = another Web 2.0 Properties with tons of keywords lsi diversity and I am putting some generic anchor text here as well.
Tier 3 = pure contextual links with as low as 35 Obl and I am doing it up to 200 links per day

I am not indexing my tier 1 since I want to index it naturally as I am only indexing my tier 2 and tier 3

As to I am also promoting my social media account and pages doing a full time media marketing management like posting pics, articles, links 3-10times a day

I will continue my seo work for this site and focus on tweaking and fixing this site.

Btw my hosting is an SSD so I got top notch speed and load time.

In my site I use wp super cache, zip, yeast, seopressor

I'll post some rankings later and traffic log.

Btw my site is not installed in a Google Web master since I don't like that Google can easily find my methods in ranking this site.

Total investment in this site is around 350$ including seo and media marketing of course I am doing everything by myself.
49.gif
04-06-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: [Epic Amazon Journey] Amazon Affiliate with Adsense goal to 100$/Month
[Image: DcB6rPK.jpg]

keyword Rankings as of current
04-06-2015, 04:11 AM
Good stuff. Quick question: how many sites do you have, do you use paid domains?
THANKS FOR THE REPS 74muscle
04-06-2015, 02:11 PM
i have 5 money sites now but i want to focus 1 by 1 so if i can see that a site is matured enough to be on its own i can move to another site my timeline would be 1-3 months to make this a good working site
05-06-2015, 02:31 AM
RE: [Epic Amazon Journey] Amazon Affiliate with Adsense goal to 100$/Month
any update?
ADD++ REP IF YOU LIKE THIS

50.gif