28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-06-2014, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 12:47 PM by BRITcpa.)
RE:
article writing: you would write articles to order - specifically on a subject nominated by your client.

clients: you'll find them in marketplaces such as -

fiverr.com / odesk.com / socialhawkers.com / warriorforum.com / fivesquids.co.uk

pricing - initially (on fiverr), expect to charge $5 for a 500 word article from which you'll receive $4 - no, its not a lot of money, but its a start and lets face it, youve got time on your hands.

better pricing - once youve shown that youre reliable and good, you'll be able to increase your price by offering a smaller amount of words - i.e. STILL $5 per article but this time for a smaller number of words - i.e. 400 or even 350 words

best price - TO GET THE BALL ROLLING and to give youurself a chance of picking up some work quickly, create a separate gig offering a 750 word article for $5 only available to first time users of your service so you can show them what youre capable of....

not sure how to write SEO'd articles? google it or check out youtube....

here's a list of marketplaces in addition to those mentioned earlier:

PHP Code:
http://www.minterest.org/how-to-make-money-writing-articles/ 

whatever else you do, go and sign up as a seller at fiverr and create your first 4 gigs:

1 - 750 word article for $5 to first time buyers

2 - 500 word article for $5

3 - 2 x 500 word articles for $10

4 - 4 x 500 word articles for $20

good luck
06-07-2014, 12:54 AM
RE:
might ALSO be worth downloading this 177mb file on working fiverr -

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...s--116186?
06-10-2014, 12:58 PM
RE:
I'm very sorry you're going through this! I've definitely been there. If you google "wah jobs that pay weekly" you'll get some great results from wah blogs that have information on ways you can earn quick money and get paid the same week.

One type of job in particular that I can recommend is general transcription work. If you can handle the tedious task of listening to audio and typing it out, it's a good way to earn money, especially if you can advertise and pick up your own business, however there are a few companies that pay weekly. I won't post the names, but again if you google "transcription jobs that pay weekly," you'll get the information you need.

Another idea is to , throw up a quick website, offer writing or some other service, and do a bunch of forum posting with your website in your signature. That's an old technique, but one that can get some quick money into your PayPal. It's a numbers game, so just post all day. Offer a bulk package like 10 articles for $45 or something like that. Also respond to people who post their need for certain services.

Run a bunch of ads for your service(s) on free classified sites.

I wish you the best!
06-10-2014, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 02:43 PM by nervosa.)
RE:
Thank you very much for your suggestions (I have also repped you - everyone has to start somewhere!).

I have looked at the transcription sites via google... seem to be getting
lost in the amount of companies and their various listings...

Would you be able to pm me any transcription sites that you may have used and/or find to be reputable?

Thanks again

(06-10-2014 12:58 PM)pinkbugatti Wrote:  I'm very sorry you're going through this! I've definitely been there. If you google "wah jobs that pay weekly" you'll get some great results from wah blogs that have information on ways you can earn quick money and get paid the same week.

One type of job in particular that I can recommend is general transcription work. If you can handle the tedious task of listening to audio and typing it out, it's a good way to earn money, especially if you can advertise and pick up your own business, however there are a few companies that pay weekly. I won't post the names, but again if you google "transcription jobs that pay weekly," you'll get the information you need.

Another idea is to , throw up a quick website, offer writing or some other service, and do a bunch of forum posting with your website in your signature. That's an old technique, but one that can get some quick money into your PayPal. It's a numbers game, so just post all day. Offer a bulk package like 10 articles for $45 or something like that. Also respond to people who post their need for certain services.

Run a bunch of ads for your service(s) on free classified sites.

I wish you the best!
06-10-2014, 11:49 PM
RE:
Sent you a PM nervosa :) Thanks for the rep!
77.gif
06-15-2014, 04:51 AM
RE:
Hey nervosa

I suggest you one thing, the only two things that worked for me:

Sell items on Ebay. Find similar websites like ebay, but cheaper, and sell them for profits. You don't need any start up money. After you receive an order on ebay you go to the alternative website and you make the order for the customer

12.gif