55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-31-2019, 06:48 AM
Easy way to make money online vi Ecommerce Flash Sale
Hey Friends, this is one of the easiest method I have used to earn good income. This method might not be very successful across globe but method can be followed around and earn.

I live in Delhi, Capital of India. You will be shocked to know that population around Delhi NCR (Delhi National Capital region) is above 30million. So, demand of any products will be definitely quite high.

[Image: Onlinework4all_Delhi_crowd_rush.jpg]

So come directly to money making opportunities without wasting our time...….

Indian Ecommerce run flash sale regularly or high discount sale which is highly demandable in public. So I mainly choose electronics items. I find these items are highly demandable and people pay extra to get one or locally this is available at higher price up to 20-30%.

What I do? I developed script and selenium program to gram those flash items automatically and put item in cart. As sale last few seconds or max 1min, most of the buyers do not buy in short time. Also I created multiple accounts to those websites and used multiple laptops or helpers. Further I buy gift vouchers of those ecommerce websites or use credit card which provide discount. Lastly affiliate program to get commission.

How to sell? Once I receive items. I post items available at another ecommerce or classified website at higher price. Mostly classified websites are the best for this and safe. Relevant customer calls or poke me for items, I just say product is available and come to my address to collect. Customers come to my address and pay money. This is totally safe. In this way, I come to know about many shop keepers which is always ready to buy from me.

In some cases, I directly buy for shop keepers and product delivers to shopkeepers. In return shopkeepers pay commission in return.

These methods can be boosted in many ways and apply on all items available online.

Hope you guys will boost this method and make good money.

If you find useful, don't forget to say thanks and rep.

25.gif