6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-19-2013, 05:12 AM
Earning from highest paying keywords
I was looking at list of highest paying adsense keywords and found that insurance,loan and mortgage are the top 3 most expensive keywords with cpc $54,$44 and $47:

http://www.wordstream.com/articles/most-...e-keywords

Is this real we can get that much money for each click from visitors anywhere worldwide?I am thinking of starting a blog with one of the most expensive keyword.
01-02-2014, 02:16 AM
RE:
You will earn much more less than 54 because this price is the TOP BIdding when you POST an ad of your company etc...

I want to advice you that take care with the quality of the traffic.

Those keywords will be really hard to rank so take your time and always provide HIGH QUALITY articles!

Regards :)
01-02-2014, 12:01 PM
RE:
yes they pay but only for very targeted people from usa canada only who bought the loan and got approved by bank you will not get that much only for click is for sale
the advertiser pay that much for sale not click

understand now?
01-05-2014, 09:25 PM
RE:
Hey everyone i am new in blogging would you mind telling me that how? and where to use highest paying keywords? i really don't know please guide me :)
01-12-2014, 08:01 PM
RE:
Sahib071, Sahib means friend right? well I will help guide you the right way since I make a good amount of income with adsense myself. Just write and don't worry about keywords, thats what I do. When I write I write without thinking of keywords and stuff. I have yet to try writing with Keywords in mind but when I freely write my own tutorials and advice I earn well. I earn around $25 a day average with Adsense. What Adsense does is show ads based on previous browsing history of people and it also shows ads based on page content keywords.
58.gif

55.gif