63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-25-2021, 03:33 AM
Earn $$Hundreds Per Week with FxSocial - Get Free Forex/Crypto/Stocks/Options Signals Weekly
Let me introduce you guys to FX Social. This platform has completely changed my trading regimen. No longer must I be tied to my monitors watching charts all day long or worry about missing great entries etc.

Now I simply let these great traders (yes real live traders no bots allowed) push real time trades directly to my MT4 where I simply look over the trades while on my phone or whatever.

You can check out FX Social for free right now HERE

So what do you get when you Join?

Gain access to members lounge and training website that covers every aspect of trading from beginner to advanced topics.

Get access to real time low risk high reward trading signals in private discord group. You can take advantage of the free level for as long as you wish. Once you are convinced of the immense value Forex Social offers you may consider one of the paid plans that include full automation of trade signals providing you with total hands-off hassle-free trading for Forex, Crypto, Stocks and Options.

As a free member you will get access to Forex and Crypto Trading tutorials to get you up and running. If you already have experience in either Forex or Crypto trading, then no problem you can consider these tutorials as refreshers.

There is simply too much info to go over in this post, so I highly suggest you go check out the discord group below and join for free and check things out for yourself. You will not be disappointed.

Join FX Social NOW

Example of Trade Signals For June 2021

[Image: fjpIgQ3.jpg]

First Week of June 2021
[Image: b4eqTXD.jpg]

Third Week of June 2021
[Image: 0dKx6Kp.jpg]

Join Now and Don't be a Greedy Savage
06-25-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: Earn $$Hundreds Per Week with FxSocial - Get Free Forex/Crypto/Stocks/Options Signals Weekly
spam, no thanks
06-26-2021, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2021 01:42 AM by dstoltz.)
RE: Earn $$Hundreds Per Week with FxSocial - Get Free Forex/Crypto/Stocks/Options Signals Weekly
Just an example of the manual trades signals on hand here.
This is from a single trade provider on the platform. This trade is a manual copy and paste trade on US30. Trade played out over the course of the last 3 days.

[Image: niGlBhn.jpg]

Here are the traders own insights on this signal.

You get it all. Education, Tools, Automated Trade Copier and Manual Trade Copying. Again trader above is a manual copy trader.

Again guys real traders leading you down the right path.

Grab Your Free Membership Now
06-27-2021, 10:38 PM
So you want to learn how to trade options smartly or maybe you simply are too busy and would prefer solid options signals...

Here is a quick recap of Options Results for last week with FX Social

[Image: UJAzmAd.jpg]

Value upon value upon value guys

Grab Your Free Membership Now
06-29-2021, 07:58 PM
how many members already joined so far?
33.gif
07-02-2021, 08:01 AM
Redders just checked at your request. About 94 folks so far and I do hope they all are taking full advantage of everything the free level provides.

63.gif