26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-03-2019, 08:47 PM
EIGHT HUNDRED DVD Trading courses by renowned trainers
EIGHT HUNDRED DVD Trading courses by renowned trainers/ "TREASURE HOUSE OF KNOWLEDGE " . ( 2000 GB data) One will also find cracked versions of many softwares .. Allow yourself to Grab this GOLDEN opportunity and download the best courses .. Kindly share with fellow traders .. Best wishes ..Hitface

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...B9MMOvUU4q
08-03-2019, 11:59 PM
RE: EIGHT HUNDRED DVD Trading courses by renowned trainers
(08-03-2019 08:47 PM)rfs Wrote:  EIGHT HUNDRED DVD Trading courses by renowned trainers/ "TREASURE HOUSE OF KNOWLEDGE " . ( 2000 GB data) One will also find cracked versions of many softwares .. Allow yourself to Grab this GOLDEN opportunity and download the best courses .. Kindly share with fellow traders .. Best wishes ..Hitface

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...B9MMOvUU4q

wow awesome.. hope it doesnt get removed.i dunno where can i save these files.. somebody please try to mirror it if you can
08-04-2019, 02:00 AM
Great share thanks.
08-04-2019, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2019 12:50 PM by Lumos.)
Thumbs Up RE: EIGHT HUNDRED DVD Trading courses by renowned trainers
Thanks RFS, this is an outrageous share !!
It is quite overwhelming - especially to one who has so much to learn - impossible to know where to start with so very much stuff.
(+Rep will be added as soon as the site allows me more to give, of course.)
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-06-2019, 06:41 PM
Most of the courses have been removed
33.gif
08-06-2019, 11:42 PM
(08-04-2019 12:49 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Thanks RFS, this is an outrageous share !!
It is quite overwhelming - especially to one who has so much to learn - impossible to know where to start with so very much stuff.

If you read just ONE book from that (impressive) collection, read Millionaire Traders by Kathy Lien& Boris Schlossberg. It will open your eyes to how you can make the forex market work for you!

I read it some time ago, but I remember one case quite vividly, that of a South African trader who traded only an EMA cross (I think 5 and 8 ema - although can't remeber of the top of my head). Anyway, the point that stuck in my head was that this "trader" had a system...the system (which most "trading folk" would probably scoff at), was to take profit at 10 pips after entry, with a STOP LOSS of 20 pips, that's right a 1-2 ratio, TOTALLY THE OPPOSITE to what 99.999999% trading course out there teach!! Turns out the guy is so very disciplined with his trading that he rarelly has a loss, and (as you can imagine from the title of the book), he has been very successful with his trading strategy and has actually made forex work for him!
08-07-2019, 02:25 AM
GREAT SHARING!!!
THANKS AND REP
08-07-2019, 02:56 AM
Please can some kind-hearted fellow help by downloading the ebooks and uploading to mega.nz and sharing the link here? I'm having some issues with google drive...giving errors each time. Thanks and REPs in advance!
08-07-2019, 06:50 AM
(08-06-2019 06:41 PM)smarteru Wrote:  Most of the courses have been removed

WOW! They're ALL gone now. There were hundreds because I saw them the first day!

That's the problem . . . someone removes them from his/her Google Dive and suddenly they're gone . . . POOF!

I know the OP -- rfs -- warned to grab what you wanted quickly . . .

(08-07-2019 02:56 AM)The Jumper Wrote:  Please can some kind-hearted fellow help by downloading the ebooks and uploading to mega.nz and sharing the link here? I'm having some issues with google drive...giving errors each time. Thanks and REPs in advance!

Maybe clear your browser cache and try again Jumper. Google Drive is usually pretty stable across computers and ISP connections.

What are the errors? Maybe someone can help with those.
08-07-2019, 08:23 AM
(08-06-2019 11:42 PM)fekowf Wrote:  
(08-04-2019 12:49 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Thanks RFS, this is an outrageous share !!

If you read just ONE book from that (impressive) collection, read Millionaire Traders by Kathy Lien& Boris Schlossberg. It will open your eyes to how you can make the forex market work for you!

I read it some time ago, but I remember one case quite vividly, that of a South African trader who traded only an EMA cross (I think 5 and 8 ema - although can't remeber of the top of my head). Anyway, the point that stuck in my head was that this "trader" had a system...the system (which most "trading folk" would probably scoff at), was to take profit at 10 pips after entry, with a STOP LOSS of 20 pips, that's right a 1-2 ratio, TOTALLY THE OPPOSITE to what 99.999999% trading course out there teach!! Turns out the guy is so very disciplined with his trading that he rarelly has a loss, and (as you can imagine from the title of the book), he has been very successful with his trading strategy and has actually made forex work for him!

I found this book - Millionaire Traders- (which I also loved...) in my archives.

I've placed the download at the following post:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/showthread....pid2823691

Have a great week!

AbeLincolnBart
20.gif

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren

66.gif