26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-06-2022, 03:17 AM
Duplicate content between subdomains not penalised by google
Hello,

Someone I know by sight shared his business with me. He has duplicated his site more than 10,000 times with sub-domains bearing the names of cities, regions and departments. All his sub-domains are identical in content. But this last one ranks enormously and has not suffered any penalty.

He told me about the breacrumb which must be suppressed so that google does not detect that they are different domains.

But he didn't tell me more.

If anyone has the solution it would be amazing.
08-16-2022, 01:08 AM
RE: Duplicate content between subdomains not penalised by google
Its simple as the owner is same and using it on his own subdomains. Probably google will clean that in nearby update. You cant mess with Google for sure...like you may have some benefits for sometime until google catches but if they notice it then will surely remove it in updates.

You can try out your luck man but i dont suggest it.
08-17-2022, 01:55 AM
RE: Duplicate content between subdomains not penalised by google
Hello,

The idea is to create a primary site and delete all the links between the domain and the subdomains. This will detect it as 3000 different sites (in case you have 3000 subdomains). In the eyes of google it's the same site. So in fact it is as if for google a click on a subdomain is a click on each subdomain.

The person in question who is doing this told me that the bredcrumb should be removed. But I don't know more.

21.gif