62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-01-2017, 07:27 AM
Dr. Leonard Coldwell - Every Cancer Can be Cured in Weeks
Short, but complete, 7 minute video

It's worth checking out.

This guy isn't selling you a thing. He just knows what many of us do, cancer is an effect..., not a cause.

Cancer can not exist without a blood supply.
Cancer cannot exist in an alkaline environment.
Cancer cannot withstand oxygen-rich environments.
Cancer is easily killed with heat.
(There are numerous clinics in Germany where celebrities with "incurable cancer" (according to the AMA) go to get their "heat" treatments - and go home the next day, cured. By their own body and external heat. They've been doing it legally and completely in the open - for more than 30 years. Do just a little investigation. The world is a big place....)

There are very good resources on this forum.

Have a good rest of the week.

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
12-01-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: Dr. Leonard Coldwell - Every Cancer Can be Cured in Weeks
Thanks OP for this and your other shares - very informatiove. I appreciate your shares very much!
+5
12-01-2017, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 10:51 AM by Lumos.)
Thumbs Up RE: Dr. Leonard Coldwell - Every Cancer Can be Cured in Weeks
Hi ALB.
Perfect 10 Great thread, thanks for posting it. Perfect 10

The mis- and dis-information about the big 'C' is huge, starting with the proven fact that in and of itself it is usually NOT a killer - look into this and you'll see this for yourself.

The main killer of those who get told they 'have' this are the prescribed treatments...again, this is very well documented - and please, don't take me at my words, check for yourself and you'll see this as well.

The main thing that this business REALLY does is to make sure it strips the suffering folks of all their resources before it kills them off.

A suggestion:
Look up the works of this honest MD: Dr. Tullio Simoncini.
He was exiled from his home country as a reward for his open honesty.

Here is his site: http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/en/

Lastly=> I was supposed to be dead from this baloney over a decade ago - but instead I studied it and revealed the lies for my own benefits.

Here is another expose':

I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
12-01-2017, 10:54 AM
Nice..im a subscriber of dr. Coldwell
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
12-01-2017, 02:43 PM
AbeLincolnBart and smithnowt thanks a lot for your great info
53.gif
12-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Quote:(There are numerous clinics in Germany where celebrities with "incurable cancer" (according to the AMA) go to get their "heat" treatments - and go home the next day, cured. By their own body and external heat. They've been doing it legally and completely in the open - for more than 30 years. Do just a little investigation. The world is a big place....)

Have you got by any chance some addresses? thanks
12-01-2017, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 07:51 PM by AbeLincolnBart.)
(12-01-2017 05:10 PM)jolis Wrote:  
Quote:(There are numerous clinics in Germany where celebrities with "incurable cancer" (according to the AMA) go to get their "heat" treatments - and go home the next day, cured. By their own body and external heat. They've been doing it legally and completely in the open - for more than 30 years. Do just a little investigation. The world is a big place....)

Have you got by any chance some addresses? thanks

The treatment involves:
Pulse Modulated Microwave Hyperthermia

Do some serious search and you can find them. The facilities don't advertise.

Other interesting links:

AbeLincolnBart

PS: There are many different ways of achieving the desired results. Three years ago, a good friend was diagnosed by 2 doctors as having terminal prostate cancer. He researched and executed faithfully a Ketogenic diet by eating mostly Pemmican for 6 months. He looks 15 years younger, no trace of cancer left. He lost 40 lbs. Both his doctors can't believe it.

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
12-25-2017, 12:44 AM
Thanks ABE!

MUST WATCH:

12-26-2017, 02:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2017 02:05 AM by blacksuitboy.)
I find it is quite controversial about Dr. Coldwell. I think we should be open minded but skeptical enough to avoid frauds or scams.

By the way, I am an advocate for alternative medicines - not really "alternative" because Hippocrates stated 2500 years ago "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food"

FYI, more real life evidence of a cancer survival with raw vegan diet - Rob Mooberry, Las Vegas, US:
- http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...e-11696292
- https://www.menshealth.com/health/vegan-...ancer-cure
- http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/15/man-claims...t-7161755/

For more just search "Rob Mooberry"

P/S: Strangely enough, the news about a US cancer survival is published almost on UK newspapers on the top page of Google. Huh

77.gif