35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-02-2015, 01:46 AM
Download just about ANY template on the WEB!
For the past year I have gotten just about any themeforest or any other html template with 80% success rate. Note:Some templates access are blocked by the seller via their server.
Here's how:
Step 1. Download and install Darcy Ripper.
Step2. Open the darcy folder and locate darcyripper.jar .
Step3. Double click to open.
Step4. Once it's opened, hit the create new+ green sign.
Step5. Enter the website's url you wish to download ( " For themeforest, I click on the preview button of the template i want, then make sure you close any iframes by clicking the X close button from both themeforest and the actual template creator. This action allows you to pull up the index.html or demo.html of that template")
Step6.Hit the browse button and locate the folder you wish to download to eg. my documents. Step7. Hit Start. Once done, a small box will appear, close it. Then close darcy ripper, and as you do another box appears, hit "no to all".
Done!
Note: I open and close DR for each template to prevent a template from being overwritten. I have only used it for html sites- 95% success, never tried it with WP but it should be the same.
**As I said, 80% success rate, many templates don't download properly because of the templates server settings. HTTPtrack is also good, but it tends to break the template up into several folders.
04-25-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Download just about ANY template on the WEB!
thanks but how do I upload it to my server?

when I looked into the code it looks bit crappy to me and contains the original website urls

34.gif