82.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-29-2019, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2019 03:15 AM by New Year.)
Doug Zalessky 25 points Mantra PDF
Doug Zalessky 25 points Mantra

Quote:The success that a trader achieves in the markets is directly correlated to one’s trading
discipline or lack thereof. Trading discipline is 90 percent of the game. The formula is
very simple:Trade with discipline and you will succeed; trade without discipline and you
will fail.

Although my formal academic education consists of a bachelor’s degree in business
administration from the University of Denver, I never considered myself to be an
extremely gifted student. I have no formal training in market technical analysis. I’m
unable to even set up a Fibonacci study or Moving Average study on a charting package,
let alone know how to trade with such data. I have no formal training in market fundamental
analysis. I don’t understand the economic causal relationship between the
actions of the Federal Open Market Committee and Treasury bond prices or equity
prices.
How, then, have I been able to succeed,day after day, trading the markets for more than
20 years? The answer is simple: I trade with discipline, and I respect the market. When
I’m wrong I get out immediately, and when I’m right, I don’t get too greedy. I’m content
with small winners and I’m accepting of small losers.

https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/yJIosN6V/file.html
Perfect 10Thanks
07-30-2019, 12:56 AM
RE: Doug Zalessky 25 points Mantra PDF
Haha, I thought the "25 points" was points as in price movement Biggrin
Still worth a read and some goods "points" there Mad Slap

Thanks for the upload

70.gif