56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-08-2018, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2018 02:16 PM by Lumos.)
Do you think this is funny...or...!?
Its a favourite of mine - even though I object to the ideas of 'global warming'.

The performer's directness and his conclusions appeal to my sense of rightness, and yes - his voice is a bit obnoxious - almost reminiscent of the wonderful actor Gilbert Gottfried.

IMO this guy should have made more like the one I'm sharing - but instead he just kind of...vanished.

For anyone curious enough to hear it, here's a link to just listen to it:
https://clyp.it/ycki3350

Also, here's an MP3 and a TXT file of (mostly matching) script of it, only ~2MB.
Code:
https://mir.cr/0QOJVQHD
(No PW needed)

I don't 100% agree with everything said in it, but still, it does make some very valid points IMO.

Enjoy ?!?
Please reply if you get this and have some thoughts or opinions to share about it.
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
06-18-2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Do you think this is funny...or...!?
Hrmph.
A bunch of folks saw this...looks like nobody much cared for it ?!?
06-19-2018, 03:21 AM
what happened was people went to the site but they didn't bother downloading a 2mb mp3....haha now THAT'S funny. i personally didn't download. i only scroll this section once in a blue moon to find some quick humor. i don't have time to download anything. you didn't mention what it was or what it was about.

a better option if sharing something like that is upload it to youtube first and share the link. obviously you will have to edit to video and add the sound bite
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
06-19-2018, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2018 02:17 PM by Lumos.)
Several folks did visit that share and may have grabbed it - but none had replied here.
06-19-2018, 10:42 AM
I tried listening to the clip, but the guy is just too aggressive and annoying.
14.gif
06-19-2018, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2018 02:18 PM by Lumos.)
Thanks for replying Fingers !!
We all have our preferences - to each their own.

I found his expressions to be quite appropriate AND amusing - though sadly too correct about some of his subjects for comfort.
(I don't buy the 'global warming' stuff AT ALL - but I do believe our species has made loads of heat pollutions that must have costs...)
06-19-2018, 01:22 PM
i lsitened to about a minute of it and closed out. it was about global warming. i can understand if someone finds him funny but it's not my style and also, global warming is so year 2000 haha. we still talking about that now? has it ever been verified or debunked?

i always believed there was some truth to it. it's just the cycles of nature just like the seasons but on a larger and slower scale. i don't feed in to the bullshit that humans are causing it though. yea, we may contribute to it but it's happening with us or without us.

so how about the apocalypse and zombies? are they coming? i'll be more concerned with that before global warming haha but i am all for population control. we are getting too big for our britches so i don't mind weeding out the retards.... you know....survival of the fittest and all that.....
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
06-19-2018, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2018 02:29 PM by Lumos.)
Some total tastelessness is quite hilarious...if one likes that sort of thing, of course:

He was the very best part of watching 'Night Court' - anybody remember that ?!?
06-21-2018, 03:41 AM
New diseases, overpopulation (multiplying at a higher rate than rabbits), thirst for conflict, global warming - dunno which would do humanity in first, but hope I go before the sh*t really hits the fan.

Regd. Gilbert Gottfried's piece: ROFL
A point to ponder though, if the baby was born with only a head and no body, then how did the doctor from the hospital deduce it as a boy??? Even DNA testing takes time... hmm, I wonder Huh

On the plus side, "he" is immune to decapitation!!! Wink

Cheers,
FFFF
06-21-2018, 04:25 AM
made me think of Dwight Schrute !!!
49.gif

38.gif