14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-28-2018, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2018 03:42 AM by Banano.)
Do not bet your money on Gambling Binary Options
Hello, Bhaters!
I think that some of you are interested in binary options to earn money but still do not understand how important it is to manage risk by percentage.

So here I try to help and clear doubts.

The first thing you have to understand is that if you do not have a percentage assigned to invest, you are betting your capital (aka your money!)

We put a percentage to be protected and not risk more than established, according to our mood of the day.

Ok, please understand the following, if you can earn 3% of your capital per day, then we are talking about a 90% profit in a month (in the case that you also operate weekends - 3% x 30 days = 90 %)

Let's say that with 3% daily gain you can go from $ 100 to $ 190.
That's only the first month.

But what happens if we reinvest that money?

Now you would go after the 3% daily $ 190
That is called compound interest.
Month to month you let your capital increase because you do not withdraw the money.
And the percentage always stays the same but each time on a larger capital.

See what happens if you only dedicate 3% of your capital (I'll tell you how) daily for the next 75 days.

[Image: TsIZrQJ.png]

Ok, maybe this you already knew. Now let's talk seriously.

For most of us $ 300 (US dollars) at a minimum salary. (Ouch!... That hurt)
Sad but true
In this real world caase, you would be reaching that amount of money in 41 days WOW !!

Read the last sentence again.

And more than $800 in 72 days, can you imagine?
And finally more than $ 1300 in 90 days! Amazing!!

That is financial freedom. Money for your expenses + extra money.

I bet this is 3 salaries in your country.
It is in my country.
It is in most countries of the world.

Not having to worry so much, have the chance to pay your debts, have money to spend with friends always. All those things that you did not do because you did not have the money.

Maybe you're like me and you have a list of things you want to buy (if so, I do not think most of them are books like me :-)

We are talking about all this, with only $ 100 of capital and nothing more than that.
This time there is no cost of traffic, or hosting, or domain, autoresponder, capture pages, etcetera, only those $ 100 starting point

Consider what you should invest in an online business.
You've probably tried it before.

Wait, there's more.
I want to be sure that you understand the power of compound interest.

I said $ 800 in 72 days
I said $ 1300 in 90 days
But this can continue, if you do not withdraw the money and you always get 3% daily, you can expect the following:

$ ยท 3471 in 120 days (that's 30 more days)
$ 11322 in 160 days

And all with only those same $ 100 at the beginning and without putting a single dollar more, and with the small increase of 3% daily.

You're probably thinking "Sure, great. Where do I get another $100 bill to start with?

If this really interests you to change your life and you love more the freedom than stay
in your comfort zone watching series on Netflix, you will really find a way, come on! They are only 100 dollars!

Do some work for a friend and only charge him $100 dollars. Or go wash cars like I once did. Or put on your pants and work as a street vendor like I once did.

As you can see here, only in NYC there are more than 20,000 street vendors
http://streetvendor.org/
I used to sell coffee, btw

Ohh, sure, it does not look good to sell on the street, right? Get to work at McDonalds, they always pay in term. Hey! It's only for a month.

Or sell video services, install wordpress, or sell on Fiverr....

Or sell your old refrigerator like I did ...

[Image: 7xCXksa.jpeg]

Actually, I sold that old refrigerator, a broken TV and my son's bike for $ 90 (d*** junkyards) and I put $10 out of my pocket, I do not remember how :-)

I would like to help you to be clear that it is only about growing your capital 3% per day.

How do you achieve that at the lowest possible risk?

There are different ways, but look what it means that you put the risk 3% of your capital in an operation

100/3 = 33,3333333

That means you have to lose 33 times in a row to lose all your capital.

33 times IN A ROW!!!

Which, may happen, but it's almost impossible.
If you throw a coin in the air and you bet for the result, how many chances are there that you lose 33 times in a row! ??

That is why it is important that you establish a percentage when operating and that you cling to it every day.

In this way it is almost impossible to lose your precious capital.
You are more likely to be struck by lightning than you lose so many times continuously.

[Image: 7EQUa4V.jpeg]

I'm sorry to read comments from people who are in Binary Options and they are doing badly in this.

For some other people, who have more confidence in themselves, we operate with percentages of higher risk. And although everything does not always go perfect, we end the day positively. That's why it's important to have a plan.

I'm sorry to read comments from people who are in Binary Options and they are doing badly in this.

For some other people, who have more confidence in themselves, we operate with percentages of higher risk. And although everything does not always go perfect, we end the day positively. That's why it's important to have a plan.

I hope I did not confuse you more and, really, to have contributed to my fellow BBHF's.

Please consider showing your appreciation with a simple thank you if this post has been helpful.

I do not want to make this post so long for you, so if you have questions you can write or send me PM and I will do my best to answer as soon as possible.

Have a nice day..

Your friend,
Banano.
09-28-2018, 05:22 AM
RE: Do not bet your money on Gambling Binary Options
Really nice post...Thanks
09-29-2018, 03:43 AM
Thank you so much!
09-29-2018, 05:17 AM
Avoid binary options at all costs!

Learn to trade with consistency and then implement compounding.

If you're struggling to gain capital to invest go to Craig's list or your countries equivalent and find the free items section. Collect the item (this is why it's free) and sell it.

In the UK there is Freecycle do the same thing (collect and sell).

Also if you want to understand the market download the Chris Lori course shared here by Faris
10-01-2018, 01:43 AM
Thanks for your point of view.

You're right.

AND also BO are a great way to earn money fast. I do it this way.
You waste more money on traffic for those "biz opps" than here.
13.gif
10-01-2018, 06:00 AM
This is great but how does someone who never done this learn how to do it without losing their life savings? Thanks
10-03-2018, 12:24 PM
Hi ShadyLady!

I would like to help you with your question.

Please note that you do not need to save your entire life. Not even a year!

If you mean about money to trade, you can do it from $10 if you want.
My broker accepts trades from 1 dollar min.

As I recommend that you only trade with a percentage of your total capital, a good starting point is $ 100 of capital to trade with $3.

This way you have to lose 33 operations in a row to finish your capital.

If you feel more confident you can go up to $ 4 / $ 5.

That answer your question
Regards!
10-20-2018, 08:20 PM
Hi, what indicator do you use? thank you so much, what you shared is GOLD!
10-20-2018, 10:28 PM
yeah only problem, nobody in the world makes 3% per day.. Not starting an argument.. just be careful guys..
10-24-2018, 10:42 PM
(10-20-2018 10:28 PM)blablabla224499 Wrote:  yeah only problem, nobody in the world makes 3% per day.. Not starting an argument.. just be careful guys..

Sure bro i make more than this ...
take a look on it ;)

my channel you can see it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXHFBdU9n5c

And yes was hard on Binary to make money than the brokers manipulate, but this broker in vid dont can and musst manipulate. then there bet user vs user 1 minute BTC USD Price ;)
32.gif

79.gif