32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-05-2023, 04:36 AM
Displaying Videos Vertically on Wordpress in a menu format
I found a product you had to display videos on a website (I am assuming it would work on WORDPRESS) in a vertical stack - you could click the title in a type of menu and it would open the video.

I went to the salespage but I don't know how to find it again with a google search as I forgot the name of the product.

Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance
04-30-2023, 05:14 PM
RE: Displaying Videos Vertically on Wordpress in a menu format
You can: Use a search engine: Start by conducting a search using keywords relevant to your needs, such as "WordPress video display plugin" or "vertical video stacker" WordPress".

Browse plugin directories: There are popular plugin directories like WordPress.org, CodeCanyon, or WPBeginner that host a wide variety of WordPress plugins. You can search in these directories using relevant keywords to find video related plugins.
Or you can visit apktome where there are places with software that can help you find the most useful information.
Use advanced search options: If you remember any specific product details, you can refine your search using the advanced search options provided by search engines. For example, you can enclose specific keywords in quotes ("") to search for an exact phrase.

Check your browser history: If you are using a web browser that stores your browsing history, you can try to find the sales page by going through your browsing history. Find any pages you've visited recently that might be related to the product you're looking for.

75.gif
Free counters!