66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-25-2017, 01:23 PM
[Discussion] What courses should i take to learn forex?
Hello everyone,

I am a newbie in forex. At bestblackhatforum, there are so many forex courses and I am confused, I don't know What course I should learn first.

So, can you suggest me 1 course?
12-25-2017, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2017 01:57 PM by sunnyillion.)
RE: [Discussion] What courses should i take to learn forex?
Hi there @tungit.
I know it's a tough choice to do.
No matter what you do let me tell you this, stick to your strategy no matter what.
That's how you can be profitable instead hoping here and there and trying every strategy for couples of time and looking for new strategies again.
That's recipe for disaster and bankruptcy.
Now what you've to do is look for a strategy, work on it, back-test it and stick to it faithfully.
Strategies can be found in this forum or YouTube.

Personally, I would say learn anything that has to do with price-action, support and resistance and fibonacci levels.

Finally head here and download the PDF + Videos,

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Naked-Forex-High-Probability-Techniques-for-Trading-Without-Indicators?pid=2240255#pid2240255

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-FX-Street-Naked-Trading-Techniques-Webinars-with-Walter-Peters

Strategies are abundant, there's no need to re-create the wheel.
12-27-2017, 03:51 PM
As Sunny told, learn anything that has to do with "price-action, support and resistance and fibonacci levels" will be the best to get success in this days.
12-27-2017, 03:58 PM
(12-27-2017 03:51 PM)nagarajnow Wrote:  As Sunny told, learn anything that has to do with "price-action, support and resistance and fibonacci levels" will be the best to get success in this days.

Thanks mate.
12-28-2017, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2017 04:16 AM by New Year.)
The best for beginners.....

School of Pipsology

Welcome! Are you new to trading forex? The School of Pipsology is our free online course that helps beginners learn how to trade forex. If you've always wanted to learn to trade but have no idea where to begin, then this course is for you.

https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex
9.gif
12-30-2017, 08:27 AM
Start with the price action and learn all the basics first. Learn all the patterns and get some screen time. After you get good with standard stuff, then you should start to experiment with strategies and indicators. In the end price action is the only thing you need but if you want to trade with indicators and other things price action will help you to be more profitable.
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars

72.gif