12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-12-2015, 05:23 AM
Digital Marketing: Networking And Entreprenuership Guide $97
[b]Price INCREASES To $199 On 1/25/2015[/b]

So you just made a new Internet Marketing product, or are about to, and want to put it up on Jvzoo? You put it up and wait and after two weeks you get ZERO sales. This is because you are not driving traffic from affiliates, or if you do have some affiliates they aren't doing any good for you because they're not super affiliates

A super affiliate is someone who sells thousands of copies of your item to their MASSIVE email list. There are certain steps to take in order to attract super affiliates, and this course covers just that.

You'll learn everything from product creations tips, sales page design, setting up your sales funnel, setting up your JV page, and configuring your pre-launch. I'll even teach you how to keep your affiliates in your back pocket, so the next time you launch a product, you can send out a mass email to them and make instant sales!

You also get a free design job for you sales page, and some COMPLIMENTARY graphics. My gift to you!

Get on board and I'll teach you how to attract those super affialtes and get tons of sales for your product, and make you the big bucks.

Every Minute You Wait To Enroll You Are Actually Loosing Money!

Enroll Now!

[code]
https://www.udemy.com/how-to-attract-tons-of-super-affiliates-to-your-product/?couponCode=blckat
[/code]
I ❤ BBHF... 'coz... I ❤ BBHF
05-12-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Digital Marketing: Networking And Entreprenuership Guide $97
Thanks ...

40.gif