61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-28-2012, 12:35 AM
Delivery Issues for Yahoo!
Hi,

I am facing a lot of delivery issues and inbox ratio since Yahoo made changes to the filter in June 2012.
I am following all the Can-spam rules as well as checking my content against SpamAssasin. But yet all of my mails are going into spam. Can anyone contribute on what the affecting issue might be ? Is there any feasible solution to get the mails in inbox ?

Regards,
bazzinga
07-28-2012, 03:57 AM
RE:
07-28-2012, 08:52 PM
RE:
Yes i do take help from them too. But yet none of my mails seem to be landing in Inbox.. :)
I am avoiding listed domains to send my campaigns.
08-05-2012, 04:13 AM
RE:
There is something in your email that yahoo doesn't like. Is it making it to the yahoo account and just landing in Spam? Or is it not making it to the account at all?

Some things to check:

url
phone number
look in the header of your emails that you send and see what kind of footprints you're leaving - X-Mailer, etc.
Make sure your reverse dns, spf records and dkim all are passing and not failing

log into shell and tail /var/log/mail.log and send an email to yahoo see if there is anything out of place
08-06-2012, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2012 02:46 PM by dv23love.)
RE:
i can build a smtp server for a low price.

Just get a linux vps (cost $30 to $60)
1 domain at Namecheap

I will configure all the settings for guaranteed inbox.
SPF/DKIM/RDNS/IP ROTATION.

You can send many emails as you want.And dont worry about spam complaints,all complaints will go to your address not on your vps provider.
You own the server,your own rule.

If you have a desktop mailer or insterspire.This is the perfect solution.
57.gif

33.gif