5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

07-02-2012, 04:42 AM
DeathbyCaptcha Problem!
For the past 2-3 days my deathbycaptcha account shows $0 balance. I purchased $25 captcha credits before a month and used around just $6 so far. Everything worked fine till June 28 but now i can hardly access their site and if logged in it shows

Captchas correctly solved
Today 0
Yesterday 0
This week 0
Last week 0
Total 3789

After a simple googling, i see few other subscribers are also having the same problem as mine. I sent mails to help@deathbycaptcha.com and captcha.admin@deathbycaptcha.com before 2 days but the issue is still not resolved neither i got any reply from them. This is really frustrating. If i can't see them fix my account i'll raise a dispute at paypal and switch to other providers!!!

Anyone else having the same problem?
07-02-2012, 07:50 AM
DeathbyCaptcha Problem!
hey mate, as you said you have used $6 credit so far, does your DBC a/c shows the remaining balance ? DBC is working fine for me, I'd suggest you to check your host file settings to ensure that DBC connections are not blocked from your system.
07-02-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: DeathbyCaptcha Problem!
Nope. Thats the problem. Its showing $0 Balance in my account. I can access their site though. Seems like something is corrupt in their system.

Here is the screenshot of my account dashboard. Hey James(DBC Owner), If you had a chance to see this thread, can you pls shed some light? Its Friggin Frustrates!!!

i.imgur.com/8iVnf.png
07-03-2012, 04:35 AM
RE: DeathbyCaptcha Problem!
(07-02-2012 12:54 PM)sony19 Wrote:  Nope. Thats the problem. Its showing $0 Balance in my account. I can access their site though. Seems like something is corrupt in their system.

Here is the screenshot of my account dashboard. Hey James(DBC Owner), If you had a chance to see this thread, can you pls shed some light? Its Friggin Frustrates!!!

i.imgur.com/8iVnf.png
Hi,

I'll do my best to help you out = )

Please PM your DBC username in order to check on your situation.

Best Regards,
DeathByCaptcha.eu Customer Service
Closed

46.gif