21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-25-2021, 11:11 PM
RE: Daniel Throssell - Email Copywriting Compendium
Repped, thanks for the share.
12-29-2021, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2021 09:54 PM by GordonShumway.)
@ACHROFREJ - Thank you for your original find and sharing it with the community!

@KennedyDan - Thank you for removing the watermarks and the popup and then sharing it on Mega.

Reps to both of you.

I for one am always looking at copywriting materials that seem to be of decent quality. I have and have read all the giants in the copywriting niche as this is a skill I have been working on over the last 20 plus years. And yet, I always find that there is more to learn and new voices coming along that take those old classics and bend them to current times.

Email marketing, being able to engage your readers and keep your open rates high is an awesome skill to have. With that, you have the Golden Ticket to do what you want in life and build a great lifestyle.

I started off writing Sales Letters, but once I got some traction with that skill, I quickly dove in and started working on my Email Writing skills. Can't go wrong with that combination as you can do your own thing or work for others. If you can learn the secrets to writing engaging emails that motivate people to take action, then you will never have a shortage of work or success in your life.

Thanks for this share. Had a quick look and already see that it is packed with many truisms that anyone can use.

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
03-10-2022, 04:19 AM
Thanks for this share - Daniel Throssell always gives high quality solid info - Thanks a ton OP - Max repped
03-10-2022, 05:07 AM
Thanks! For my money Throssell is a very engaging writer.
06-15-2022, 06:49 PM
can we get a re-up please
15.gif
06-15-2022, 10:26 PM
ditto
please
06-15-2022, 10:45 PM
Reup Cool

URL: https://dbree.org/v/448895
File Name: Daniel Throssell - Email Copywriting Compendium.pdf
Size: 0.67 MB
06-15-2022, 10:52 PM
Thank You! Reps Added..
09-23-2022, 06:10 PM
HEY! Anybody RE-UP!?
09-23-2022, 11:13 PM
New Link: 2022-09-23

A PM was sent to me requesting a new link for this, so here it is for all of you that missed it the first time.

Cheers,

G.S.
65.gif
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.

15.gif