68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-25-2022, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2022 05:36 AM by Theo1.)
Dan Kennedy "UNLEASHED" Like Never Before! Secret DVD from 2011 Is Found!
Seeing as we're having an awesome Dan Kennedy "Renaissance" here at the ole BBHF these days thanks of course to our friends and monster-contributors Gordon Shumway and Layna, I wanted to dig deep and throw in something that I KNOW will absolutely change the way you look at business and making money from this point forward!

I KNEW that I had SOMETHING from Dan on my hundred hard-drives that could encapsulate, in a brief, digestible form, that would Immediately "Install" the Dan K. mindset into anyone as soon as they were exposed to it-

And THIS is what I came up with-

A secret, hidden Dan presentation that he gave way back in 2011 at the GKIC Infosummit, which was really saved to the very end of the whole conference- It was thrown in on a last minute Sunday no less, so those who unfortunately had to leave on a plane early, as often happens during these events, missed probably the most powerful presentation of the whole weekend...

(BTW you can always tell who's REALLY put Dan's ideas and principles into place at these events, because they ALL have COMPLETE AUTONOMY and can go back home WHENEVER THEY DARN WELL PLEASE!) Hence, they don't have to run home on a Sunday to rush back to their J.O.B. on Monday morning...

As an aside- J.O.B.-

Just Over Broke
Journey of the Broke
Jump out of Bed
Jail of the Boss
Just Obey your Boss

You get the point lol-

Anyway, I recommend if you have the time, to TAKE the time to watch this quick 1 hour and 11 minute presentation- And be PREPARED for a real, experiential MINDSHIFT-

If you've been STUCK for any reason...

If you've been having ANY difficulty trying to figure out which way to go in life or in business...

Or if you're finally just "sick and tired" of wondering HOW do "I" REALLY break through to the Riches and Success I've ALWAYS KNOWN is out there for me and my money making activities?

Then Watch this explosive presentation- Dan literally HANDS YOU the answer on a silver platter!

Here's just a brief sample of the Treasure Map Dan reveals to those lucky enough to be in the room:

"This is a biggie, a sort of all-encompassing biggie. The question essentially was-- if you can only name one secret to success-- what’s the one thing?

Most businesses, even if they look ***********, when you start to see ********** that is going on for that business to be profitable, it’s a ***********.

People that make seven figures and make big businesses, one of the things we’re getting paid for is **************.

We’re not getting paid for **********, we’re not getting paid for **********, we’re not getting paid for ***********; but we ARE getting paid for ************."

Wow! I don't think Dan has EVER been as blunt and up front about what it takes to TRULY succeed and make millions as he has here! No wonder he QUICKLY buried this DVD that I just happened to stumble upon by accident years ago!

My recommendation? Grab it Now! (Before Dan takes it down!)

P.S. - I FOUND IT! I was also able to locate the TRANSCRIPT of Dan's secret presentation here, so however you like to serve yourself some Dan, I've got you covered every which way! Enjoy!

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tzo3eclwcjjfkqp/AAB_transcript_w_slides_-_final.zip/file
02-25-2022, 05:24 AM
RE: Dan Kennedy "UNLEASHED" Like Never Before! Secret DVD from 2011 Is Found!
GREAT CONTENT, MY FRIEND.

Keep posting secret Dan Kennedy stuff.
02-25-2022, 05:32 AM
Dan's stuff is evergreen!Thanks
02-26-2022, 08:07 PM
Go Dan K!

Thanks Theo1 for the super share, reps added.

Thanks
02-27-2022, 07:06 AM
Thanks mate
12.gif
02-27-2022, 07:14 PM
Looks like a good share, appreciate the synopsis.
03-03-2022, 11:07 PM
My friend thank you!
04-11-2022, 06:29 PM
@Theo1

Thanks for the Shout Out in your opening statement! Always nice to hear that a persons shares are appreciated by the community.

Your share is one I have not seen before, so helps me fill in the gaps I have in my Dan Kennedy library. And you are so right. The people that implement Dan's ideas get the amount of freedom they want to have and don't need to run back to the job (if they don't want to) on Monday morning.

Does it come easy? No. Do you need to put effort in to it? Yes. But the biggest challenge is being open to new ideas, new ways to do things, and willing to buckle down and do the work so you can gain the rewards from your efforts.

As you know I am a big fan of Dan's work. I have spend countless hours reading, watching, listening, digesting, and implementing many of his concepts.

Is he the only person I take advice from? No.... But he is an awesome source of proven techniques that anyone can use to build a business.

I appreciate you taking the time to share this hidden treasure with us.

Cheers,

G.S.

Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
04-13-2022, 03:07 PM
@Theo1

Just finished watching (and note taking) the Dan Kennedy Autonomy Blueprint you shared with us.

In typical Dan Kennedy fashion, Dan is in your face about getting, protecting and fighting off those people that attempt to disrupt your hard earned autonomy.

Some people like Dan and others do not for his no nonsense approach to hitting you over the head with a sharp dose of his wisdom. While I may not do many of the things he recommends in the way that he does them, I do very much appreciate his style of saying what he believes is truth. His no BS approach is often eye opening for me.

I have worked my backside off over the years to gain what Dan calls "Earned Entitlement". This has allowed me to have that elusive Autonomy that this video/PDF share is about. And I agree with Dan very much that their is a constant flow of energy around you that attempts to break down your barriers and remove that autonomy from you.

Frankly, this is one of the main reasons I sold my business and most of my possessions and hit the road. My lifestyle now is very relaxed and I live anonymously. This is one of my core defence mechanisms to retain my autonomy.

Living Life On Your Own Terms is the ultimate freedom.

Deciding what you want, how you are going to get it, and doing what you need to do for it are key.

Dan' talks about this and gives you the basics of a plan/outline in this presentation. Not a plan to make money, but what is needed to get autonomy for yourself. But, as in anything else in life, you need to build a plan that works for you AND then pay the price to obtain it.

Thanks for this share. Well worth my time to get it, watch it, and deeper understand the real value of obtaining my own autonomy.

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
04-14-2022, 05:56 AM
Thank you, Theo1. Luv it! Max reps.

Thanks
for sharing!
Layna61524
42.gif

8.gif