63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-20-2019, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2019 03:26 AM by GetStuffDone.)
Dan Kennedy Follow Up checklist
From Dan Kennedy works.
1. Purely about persistence and delivering the same information, the same pitch in different ways in different formats because different people say yes on a different day of the week.

2. At some point you got to offer them a different solution to the same thing they told you they had a need, a desire or interest in, in order to monetize them.

3. In most cases, at some point, maybe not right away they are going to buy a solution they like to X. You want it to be from you or from somebody else who's giving you money or exchanging names with you or something

Multi step, multi media follow up sequence
• Don’t be too cheap
• Don’t give up to quickly
• Change up the offers
• What’s the second step, what’s the third step, what’s the fourth step?

Different format
• Depending on what it’s worth to get them
• Buy on the site
• Telemarketer calls
• Webinar
• Teleseminar
• DVD
• Mail piece
• QA to answer objections

Spice up the offer
• You also get a free hair style down the road
• You get a free spa treatment across the street
• We’ll send a limo to pick your butt and bring you in
• In six monthly payments
• Premium: Oleg Cassini cultured pearl necklace and the Austrian crystal earrings
• Change out the bonuses entirely: There's television set. There's your choice of TV,
whiz bang video camera, two or three electronic gadgets.
• sell it to you on installments. There's an offer where you could just pay 39 bucks a month. And you could even come before you've paid it off because he don't care because you're going to lose $1200 dollars.

Different offers
• Don’t try to sell the same thing that they said no to 6 times already
• Something that sounds easier
• 82 ways to improve what they are already doing
• Another solution and another solution and another solution to the thing they wanted
• An opportunity to buy every possible way you get X because one of them is what your customer wants
• I don’t want that but I’m still looking for solution

Multi ways to respond
• PURLs
• By phone
• In person

Sell leads

Exchange leads with non competitors

Do you want more notes like this?
You just have to find the product i want and we can make a deal. GSD
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.

37.gif