10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-29-2015, 05:37 PM
[DIS] Marketing: How I Increased Sales By 633% In 12 Hours Of Work (100 FREE COUPONS)
Hey guys! Smile

[b]Im giving away 100 free coupons for my 5-star marketing course "How I Skyrocket Sales By 633% in 12 Hours", [/b]
I which I explain the different strategies and techniques I used to [u]increase sales of a fashion start-up from 9000$/month to approximately 60 000$/month[/u].

These results are totally replicable, and they'e not that difficult to attain when you know how to do it, which I'm gonna teach you!

It's usually priced at 597$ dollars...but you'll get it for FREE because I need to get more students QUICK to move up in the Udemy rankings. It's a classic WIN-WIN Smile

Click here to get this course for FREE right now:
https://www.udemy.com/marketing-how-i-skyrocket-sales-by-633-in-12-hours-of-work/?couponCode=Blackhat

Here is a quick overview of what you're gonna learn:

-Apply psychological principles and influence techniques to make people GLAD to buy from you

-
Repair and improve ANY website that is leaking money (hint : 99,9% are) and transform them into cash-printing machines

-help businesses improve their marketing strategy and get paid for it (in form of relationships, cash, job offers, gifts etc.)

-Write mind-blowing sales copy that will make people DROOL over your products (I'll teach you in great details how to write direct-response copy, the ultimate form of print salesmanship)

-Shoot amazingly lucrative sales videos to increase your conversion to level you've never dared to dream of (I'll show you how an entrepreneur increased his sales by 13 000% using the techniques I'll teach you, no typo)

-organize and write an email-marketing campaign like no one else knows how to : this is the stuff than can make you at least 4 figures each time you send out an email.

-Build a massive email list for your business from scratch in FAR less time than everybody else

-Warm up clients and transform them into raving Fans thanks to an elaborate strategy used by Apple

And much, much more...

This is a one time giveaway to increase my position on the Udemy store :)

Click here to get it now, before all free places are gone: https://www.udemy.com/marketing-how-i-skyrocket-sales-by-633-in-12-hours-of-work/?couponCode=Blackhat

Have a great day all, can't wait to see you inside!

Robin
06-30-2015, 02:25 AM
RE: [DIS] Marketing: How I Increased Sales By 633% In 12 Hours Of Work (100 FREE COUPONS)
thank you rep+++++
06-30-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: [DIS] Marketing: How I Increased Sales By 633% In 12 Hours Of Work (100 FREE COUPONS)
No problem :D A Nice 5 Star Review is always appreciated if you feel like helping me out :)
06-30-2015, 03:11 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2015 03:12 AM by Supermark.)
[color=#32CD32][size=medium]Rep +5 points for this one! Outstanding description, now to see if it lives up to the advertisement. [/size] Lol[/color]
06-30-2015, 03:30 AM
Thanks a lot Mark! ! A course about copywriting without a proper description would be a really sad thing haha...

I hope so ;)
56.gif
06-30-2015, 03:37 AM
Thanks a lot for the free coupon.

My regretful experience is the retail price of a Udemy course does not always match the quality one expects from a higher priced Udemy course.
I will check it out and weigh in on the quality aspect or lack thereof on the course review thread. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks much again for the coupon. Reps added.
06-30-2015, 03:51 AM
Very true. I proceed in the following way (which is a typical "direct-response copywriter' kind of way):

I expect the students of my course to make at least 10* back their initial investment. In the case of this course, you'll make back way more if you apply the knowledge.

Happy to help you along the way, ask questions any time you want in the comment thread!
06-30-2015, 05:54 AM
[quote='robinshustle' pid='1325555' dateline='1435600281']
Very true. I proceed in the following way (which is a typical "direct-response copywriter' kind of way):

I expect the students of my course to make at least 10* back their initial investment. In the case of this course, you'll make back way more if you apply the knowledge.

Happy to help you along the way, ask questions any time you want in the comment thread!
[/quote]

Okay cool. It will be several days before I can get to it because I am already going through another course and hopping around before finishing does me no good.

You say in your course introduction, "I spent 250+ hours creating it..."

Really 250 plus hours putting your course together or is the number a bit of copywriter creative license?
06-30-2015, 07:37 AM
Nope, I've put more into it actually (300 minimum) since I did all the editing etc myself and I had NO clue how to do any of it in the beginning.
Doing videos seem simple but it really takes a lot of time to write the scripts, get all the fluff out etc. :)
Copywriting is not lying man, even if 95% of internet marketers promise you impossible results in no time ;)
06-30-2015, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the share. I'll be sure to check it out.
77.gif

79.gif