23.gif

Poll: quieres rules?
no, rules for repps are a mess
yes, give the idiots repps
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-22-2016, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2016 12:47 AM by sahydian.)
RE: [GET] S0CIAL FRESH START
(07-22-2016 12:41 AM)Edjumacated_Bum Wrote:  
(07-22-2016 12:25 AM)Quasar Wrote:  Hey As*wipe!

This is rep whoring and requiring compensation - ALL of which are forbidden by the rules of this forum. Put a working link with no crap or take it down and delete this thread!

This thread has been reported to mods!

ALL REP WHORING BBHF SPAMMERS SHOULD BE REPORTED AND DENOUNCED.

However - seems like the ever-vigilant Mods are OK with allowing BBHF to be lowered to such quality by these people (even letting it go wide-spread throughout VIP despite us paying good money to join). Anyone who Spams VIP should be insta-banned, and not pussy-footed around with in providing 2 or 3 warnings to these known spammers and then doing nothing to the parasite, allowing BBHF to be degraded over and over again. Weak.

...as I can only assume if they didn't want this type of Spam then they would always be moderating it and deleting it right?

So here we are... :-)

now download this in mega, and will put in here, another way is using mypony!
I've seen posts which calls repps not I liked I did a brief search and found this link download it again to put the link in mega conection is weak but will be ok!
[url= http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Gene...ad]General + Sig Rules for BBHF [Updated FEB 2020] **Must Read**
[/url]
07-22-2016, 02:15 AM

This is rep whoring and requiring compensation - ALL of which are forbidden by the rules of this forum. Put a working link with no crap or take it down and delete this thread!

However - seems like the ever-vigilant Mods are OK with allowing BBHF to be lowered to such quality by these people (even letting it go wide-spread throughout VIP despite us paying good money to join). Anyone who Spams VIP should be insta-banned, and not pussy-footed around with in providing 2 or 3 warnings to these known spammers and then doing nothing to the parasite, allowing BBHF to be degraded over and over again. Weak.

...as I can only assume if they didn't want this type of Spam then they would always be moderating it and deleting it right?

@Edjumacated_Bum
@Quasar

THANKS for taking action that was needed
+ + + + + reppd in mucho appreciation

LONG LIVE BBHF !!!
07-22-2016, 02:23 AM
(07-22-2016 02:15 AM)We Go Wrote:  

@Edjumacated_Bum
@Quasar

THANKS for taking action that was needed
+ + + + + reppd in mucho appreciation

LONG LIVE BBHF !!!

we go better if you read my post and you try to use poll to see through this job I was the one who acted first I think thanks for the comment!
[url= http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Gene...ad]General + Sig Rules for BBHF [Updated FEB 2020] **Must Read**
[/url]
07-22-2016, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2016 02:29 AM by ѕ¢σяρισ.)
sahydian mate they got you wrong anyways goodjob for helping

not defending anyone but ignitefeed was using 25 rep as benchmark to keep share away from those with less than 25 reps.

correct me if im wrong. good day
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
07-22-2016, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2016 02:44 AM by sahydian.)
(07-22-2016 02:25 AM)scorpio Wrote:  sahydian mate they got you wrong anyways goodjob for helping

not defending anyone but ignitefeed was using 25 rep as benchmark to keep share away from those with less than 25 reps.

this means that after 25 reps if you give a job like that you're a lecher?
I believe that any meber BBHF can appreciate only the value of a job and they can give appreciation does not seem right to you impose barriers and restraints of this kind if we all do that for all items this forum would not exist the idea is to compartments of what you know and what you have with no barriers
61.gif
[/url]
07-22-2016, 02:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2016 06:00 AM by ѕ¢σяρισ.)
(07-22-2016 02:37 AM)sahydian Wrote:  
(07-22-2016 02:25 AM)scorpio Wrote:  sahydian mate they got you wrong anyways goodjob for helping

I believe that any meber BBHF can appreciate only the value of a job and they can give appreciation does not seem right to you impose barriers and restraints of this kind if we all do that for all items aces forum would not exist nor the idea of ​​comparing to others

why all negative things?

there is a positive

It motivates those left out to contribute. I used it and its not comparing its motivating.

BTW the amount of leakers here I dont think anybody can be said to left out. They will eventually get it off interwebs.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
07-22-2016, 02:47 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2016 01:04 PM by sahydian.)
(07-22-2016 02:44 AM)scorpio Wrote:  
(07-22-2016 02:37 AM)sahydian Wrote:  

I believe that any meber BBHF can appreciate only the value of a job and they can give appreciation does not seem right to you impose barriers and restraints of this kind if we all do that for all items aces forum would not exist nor the idea of ​​comparing to others

why all negative things?

there is a positive

It motivates those left out to contribute. I used it and its not comparing its motivating.

BTW the amount leakers here I dont thing anybody can be said to left out. They will eventually get it off interwebs.

I believe that any meber BBHF can appreciate only the value of a job and they can give appreciation does not seem right to you impose barriers and restraints of this kind if we all do that for all items this forum would not exist the idea is to compartments of what you know and what you have with no barriers. 1 GOOD example for this is JOHNNYSHADOW
[/url]
07-22-2016, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2016 07:08 AM by ignitefeed.)
I took some bad advice that' my only defense.

I did not mean to be malicious or harbor any type of 'game'.

There has NEVER BEEN A REQUEST (or mention) for 'REPS'.

If that was my game then don't you think it'd be HIGHLIGHTED.

I was attempting to keep BBHF content 'INSIDE' BBHF.

PERHAPS I went about it the wrong way. Still debating about that.

I AM OPEN TO INPUT AND MEANINGFUL DIALOGUE

I AM NOT INTO MEAN SPIRITED JABS and TIRADES

I have no problems in extending an apology.

I haven't been sharing (not the big stuff) for entirely that long.

I still learning the ropes here at BBHF. l don't know all the customs, etc. But I 'm learning

WHAT I DO ASK ----

How many shares (prob hundreds) have I completed. All without asking for any type of 'Reps' You don't KNOW ME AT ALL if you don't realize that.

I REFUSE to take a stronger stand and become an active part in the mean spirits active in this thread.

The character of some OP's in this thread says more then words possibly could. Their character clearly shines through.

Ask yourself. "Is this truly the temperment and utter lack of respect in the spirit of BBHF?? You did refer to such - albeit different words.

*** btw - post has been changed ***
07-22-2016, 08:11 AM
(07-22-2016 06:45 AM)ignitefeed Wrote:  [size=xx-large]
I took some bad advice that' my only defense.

Who exactly gave you this "advice", as you mention?
07-22-2016, 08:23 AM
People, People, And BBHFriends, Don't get crazy that i'm gonna get crazy,too :)

Show Some Respect to each other, there is not a worthy thing than Respect My Friends, Don't Be Mad of each other, we all are trying to get the job done right by any means necessary and not with disrespect.
We are Here to Help each other and to beat the outer world, so please be little nicer so newbies like me don't go nuts about this community, this is BestBHF and it Must be The Best. At least try your best to earn it for BBHF.

Guys please, don't kill the messenger, just look at it with open mind.

As Always Maximum Respect For All BBHFamily.
Be Safe:)
47.gif
As Always Maximum Respect BBHFriends Cool

48.gif