86.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-27-2022, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2022 05:11 PM by ebvivy.)
DANIEL THROSSEL'S CRAZY OFFER WHILE PROMOTING IAN STANLEY'S GOOGLE DOCS COURSE (ALREADY SHARED HERE, I BELIEVE)
A WILD $497 OFFER APPEARED!

Hey, Daniel Throssell here.

And in this Google Doc … I’m going to show you how until 11:59pm EST Sunday, you can get a brand new course from copywriter Ian Stanley … plus two brand-new courses and a never-before-seen swipe file from ME … all for just $497.

Let’s start with Ian’s new course (which I’m promoting as an affiliate, obvs). It’s called:
“Million Dollar Google Docs”

This is a short (~1 hour) training on how Ian creates Google Docs sales pages that convert like crazy, and how you can do the same for yourself/your clients.

I watched it myself. It’s a clever trick (which is why I’m using it now), and his course has some cool ‘nuggets’.

Here’s What You Get
In Ian’s $497 Course:

What offers to use Google Docs sales pages to sell

How to look smart to your clients by pitching them on the idea of a ‘Google Docs sales page’ (i.e. the facts of ‘why’ they work)

How to use Google Docs to write funny sales pages (even if you’re not funny)

How Ian structures his Google Docs sales pages

The actual Google Docs sales pages Ian used to gross $1MM+ in 2021

A live Q&A call where you can submit your page for Ian to personally critique!

So, all very good.

But — this is an affiliate contest, and that means a bunch of other people are selling you this course too.

So with all due respect to Ian and Ian’s course…

Screw Ian, And Screw Ian’s Course!

(I mean … as, uh … respectfully as you can do that, I guess … sorry Ian ❤️)

Look, learning the secrets of using Google Docs to write sales pages is cool and all.

But darned if that’s all I’m going to offer you for $497.

Oh, no.

Daniel Throssell does not make such trifling offers.

Which is why, if you buy the $497 “Million Dollar Google Docs Advanced” from me…

I’m Gonna Throw In So Many OTHER Bonuses,
You’ll Think I’m Going … INSANE!!!

(Which actually I am. I’m only doing this because it’s an affiliate contest and you KNOW how I get with those.)

Seriously … by the time you are done on this page you’ll be begging me to charge you MORE than $497 because it’s too cheap and you just can’t live with the injustice of it all.

Ready?

All right then…

Back up the truck and bring some packing crates, baby…
‘cause I am about to LOAD YOU UP!!!

(No, Seriously — Here’s Every Bonus I’m About To Stuff Into Your Greedy Little Hands FOR FREE If You Buy This $497 Offer From Me…)

BONUS #1:
“The Complete 2020
Daniel Throssell Swipe File”
(NEVER SEEN BEFORE!)

Learn how to attract clients, build your own storytelling “voice”, and build an industry-famous copywriting brand starting from scratch — by following along email-by-email how I did exactly that

In this never-before-seen collection, you will get EVERY email I sent in the first year of my email list — from my very first email to my list in March, to the end of 2020 when I had launched my first few products and was starting to become a copywriting industry “name”.

(Plus, my month-by-month commentary on what to notice, the strategies I was trying, and the emails I recommend you study.)

Over this time, aside from one paid classified ad (which brought me ~100 subs) … I did NO advertising, and created NO content outside of my email list.

I built my business entirely off the emails in this collection.

So, in theory…
You could jump in a time machine back to 2020 … load these 300 emails into an autoresponder … and build a successful copywriting business “from the ground up” — on autopilot!!!

I mean, in practice, that won’t work because a) that would be plagiarism, and b) you don’t have a time machine.

But I want you to understand the sheer copywriting power humming beneath the surface of this email collection. This is the exact sequence of emails that took me from ‘email nobody’ to ‘Email Celebrity’ with almost no extra advertising.
In this rare collection,
you’ll discover:

My “early” storytelling emails that were so creative and crazy, I still regularly study these emails today to “learn from” myself! (That may sound weird, but it’s 100% true — I stopped writing like this in around May 2020 so if you joined since then, you haven’t seen much of this.)

How I used to write when I was attracting client work, and didn’t have a single product to sell (useful if you’re a freelance copywriter)

How I pioneered a recognisable style by “trying on” multiple different voices and styles (this may surprise you— and also help you develop YOUR own style)

How to use my storytelling style without relying as heavily on day-to-day moments (my earlier emails did NOT do this as much)

My hugely successful Black Friday 2020 campaign (only elsewhere available in my $1,000 Campaign Conqueror course)

The original “Referral Magnet Strategy” I used to double my list in 30 days

The original launch campaigns for the Email Copywriting Compendium, Inbox Detonator, and Market Detective (again, only elsewhere available in my $1,000 Campaign Conqueror course)

All the list-building strategies I used to grow from a tiny list of 40 people in March to 1,000+ by December using ONLY emails

And literally hundreds of valuable marketing, copywriting and persuasion tips!

Fewer than 10 people in the world possess this collection of emails in its entirety. Like I said, my list was just 40 people when I started, and most of those dropped off along the way. And the handful of people who do have these emails (or some of them) aren’t even legally allowed to distribute them (since I own the copyright for my emails) … so this is your only chance to get it.

But if cool Daniel Throssell swipes don’t float your boat?

WELL GET THE HECK OUTTA HER—

Just kidding.

Don’t worry…

We’re Just
Getting STARTED!

This swipe file was just a warm-up to whet your taste buds.

Prepare yourself for the main dish…

An ALL-NEW DANIEL THROSSELL COURSE…

? *drumroll* ?

BONUS #2:
“$10,000/Hour
Sales Page Secrets”
(BRAND NEW COURSE!)

My 10 most guarded, game-changing secrets for writing sales pages — revealed for first time EVER in a course you can finish in just ONE hour [AND HEY CAN I JUST ADD THIS COURSE IS FREAKIN’ SIZZZZZZZZLING AND YOU SHOULD LITERALLY BUY THIS WHOLE OFFER JUST TO GET THIS LIKE SRSLY]

If you’ve read all my sales pages, you’ll have realised: I don’t write sales copy the way most people do.

I violate norms … lead with prices upfront … make the reader play ‘scrolling games’ … add external links to other pages … and all sorts of things you’re not ‘supposed’ to do. And even weirder … no two pages I write are ever the same! It’s almost as if…

My Sales Pages Follow A
Different Set Of Rules
To Everyone Else’s.

And in this brand new course … I am showing you for the FIRST time what those secret rules are, and how you can use them in your sales page copywriting.

I can hear the ‘old-school’ copywriters scoffing at that claim. “That young whippersnapper! Us grizzled veterans have known about his ‘secrets’ for DECADES!” And yet … these are the same people who still start their sales letters with “Dear Friend” or “From The Desk Of XYZ” and use 500 words to “anchor” prices (“Before I tell you the price, what do YOU think this amazing opportunity should cost?” ? )

No, no, no…

“$10,000/Hr Sales Page Secrets” is NOT like
ANY copywriting course you’ve ever taken!

It is NOT a step-by-step system for writing a sales page (if you need that, you are not ready for this course).

It is NOT low-level tactical info like what font to use, or how to format your bullets. These aren’t so much “tricks” or “hacks” as total game-changing mindset shifts for how you write copy.

It is NOT for beginners. These are secrets that will take your copywriting from ‘good’ to ‘world-class’. But most of them are simply too abstract and advanced for a beginner to grasp.

And it is NOT full of the same old stuff you have heard taught elsewhere. I’ve discovered many of these secrets for myself through practice, experience and long, deep reflection.

What it is … is a collection of the most mind-blowing insights I have ever learned for writing powerful, entertaining, high-converting sales pages.

Each of these insights has been worth at least $1,000 to me — and I am giving you TEN of them.
In This BRAND NEW ‘Daniel Throssell’ Course,
I Will Tell You These Wildly Valuable Secrets:

How to get people to re-open a sales page they’ve just closed (Secret #7)

When to write the price at the TOP of your sales page — and when not to (Secret #5)

The sales page template I used in 2017 … vs. the one I use in 2022 (I’ve used it for my last four sales pages) (Secrets #1 and #2)

What never to write to warm traffic! (Secret #3)

How to prevent “scrolling ahead” on your sales pages (Secret #5)

How to systematically destroy “sale-blocking” beliefs — and the one sales page where I did it best (Secret #2)

How to embed “homework” into your sales page that makes readers STOP reading … leave the sales page … sell themselves on buying your offer … then come BACK more convinced than ever! (Secret #3)

A simple two-second rule for spotting when your sales argument is “tangled” — and how to “untangle” it (Secret #6)

The “taboo” words (which you’re not supposed to use) that can boost your sales page’s response (Secret #9)

Writer’s block? Here’s a simple way to decide the very next line of copy you should write. Works no matter WHERE on the page you are (Secret #5)

How to quickly write a “release valve” that protects your sales pitch from cognitive dissonance — and the exact place I did it on my most profitable sales page (Secret #8)

How to boost an entire page’s CTR without changing more than three words (Secret #10)

And waaaaaaaay more!

Plus, remember:

This Course Takes Less Than
ONE HOUR To Finish!

Eight of the ten secrets are 5 minutes or LESS. So you will have ALL this knowledge in just ONE HOUR. No ‘weeks’ of study … or boring hours spent watching a lazy webcam video.

Honestly, I’m struggling to convey how excited/nervous I am about sharing some of the information in this course. I have NEVER exposed so much of my copywriting process before. And I can almost guarantee that after spending ONE HOUR watching this course…

You Will NEVER Write Sales Pages
The Same Way Again!

I truly believe that any serious copywriter will get thousands — if not tens of thousands — of dollars’ worth of value out of this course. Frankly, the only reason it’s even included in a $497 offer is that I only realised just how valuable it was when I finished it on Wednesday — at which point it was too late for me to come up with another bonus to replace it with. And if you know me, you know that I don’t make empty boasts about products with my name on them — this course is the real deal.

So.

Those are the first TWO bonuses you’ll get if you buy Million Dollar Google Docs Advanced for $497 before the deadline.

And at this point…

Let’s take a little break.

And let me ask you something…

ARE YOU
DROOLING YET?
?

Because honey … we ain’t even close to done!

Let’s crack on with another bonus that pairs PERFECTLY with the one I just told you about…

BONUS #3:
“The ‘Blue Sky Copywriting’
Sales Page Session”
(NEVER SEEN BEFORE!)

Pull up a chair in my private study as I guide you through the FULL process of going from blank page to sales page in one day — with NO prior research, NO templates and NO planning

I say all the time that one of the most important skills I believe a copywriter can have is…
The Ability To Write Sales Pages
“From A Blank Page”.

No templates … no frameworks … no guidelines … just the ability to sit down and construct a sales argument right out of your head. Or “blue sky copywriting”, as I call it.

In fact, I would argue that if you can’t do this…

How Can You Even
Call Yourself A Copywriter?

The thing is … this isn’t something you can learn from studying “more templates”. (Templates are the very addiction you’re trying to break — they’re not going to help you become less dependent on them.) And as someone who sells copywriting training, I can tell you that most ‘templates’ are a very dumbed-down version of how most pro copywriters actually think when they’re writing.

In other words, you want to watch what copywriters do, not what they say. Which is why one of the best ways to develop this “blue sky copywriting” skill (other than practice) is simply to…

Watch A Pro Copywriter
ACTUALLY Writing!

Or even better — get them to tell you what they’re doing WHILE they’re writing. Because that’s when you see what the writing process is really like … and how they solve the ‘messy’ problems of real-world writing in real time.

And luckily…

That’s Exactly
What I’ve Done For You!

Seriously, you’re going to LOVE this:

Earlier this year, I wrote the sales page for my new course Campaign Conqueror in a single session, with zero prior preparation.

And even though I hate doing this, because it feels invasive to share my thought process…

I recorded the entire writing process, and explained EVERY decision along the way … allowing you to “write shotgun” along with me as you trace every line and precept in the argument as it comes together before your eyes.

(The only time I’ve done anything remotely like this was in my course Market Detective, with the Market Detective sales page itself — and that page was “assembled” from research. THIS sales page was written “blue sky” — I did NOT rely on any research to write it. So you will learn an entirely different skill.)

Hang With Me For Just ONE
Writing Session And You’ll Discover:

How I come up with, “test”, and choose or discard hooks “on the fly”

How I develop a sales argument from a blank page

How I decide which “sections” I need to write and where

What I do when I get “stuck” when writing my sales copy

And much more that you will NEVER learn without actually WATCHING a professional copywriter actually writing live in front of you!

Look, I’m not going to BS you on this one — it is NOT a “get in and get out” course like $10,000/Hour Sales Page Secrets that you’ll finish in one hour. Because by design, it is raw and uncut. And I certainly can’t write a fresh page from scratch in ONE hour. On 1.5x speed, it’s gonna take you a bit over 3 hours to finish. So if you want some airbrushed fantasy about writing sales pages in 45 minutes — take a pass on this one and go do something else. This is only for serious students of copywriting who understand that there are some things you can only learn by WATCHING a good copywriter do their thing live without a safety net.

And with all that said…

Let’s Recap
The Deal:

You get Ian Stanley’s Million Dollar Google Docs Advanced…

The full 2020 Daniel Throssell email swipe file…

My brand-new course $10,000/Hour Sales Page Secrets…

And my brand-new course The ‘Blue Sky Copywriting’ Sales Page Session…

All For Just $497!

Look, I’m not kidding you — $10,000/Hour Sales Page Secrets ALONE is worth this price. Seriously. If you are a professional copywriter, you are crazy to pass up the insights in that course.

One final note: All these bonuses are delivered, fulfilled and accessed via my mobile Learnistic app, like all my products. So make sure you’re okay with that before you buy.

So if you’re in, let me now tell you…

How To Get This
Ridiculous Deal:

[STEP 1/3] Go To This Link
Before 11:59pm EST Sunday 29 May:
pers.page/mdgd
(That’s for ‘Million Dollar Google Docs’ btw ?)

[STEP 2/3] Choose The ADVANCED ($497) Version — NOT The $97 Version, Or You Will Not Get My Bonuses!

Note: Whether you buy any ‘bump’ offers/upsells is entirely up to you.

[STEP 3/3] Forward Your Receipt To daniel+mdgd@persuasivepage.com — I’ll Be Fulfilling Bonuses MANUALLY So Please Wait Up To 24 Hours!

If You Already Have All My Courses…
You Can Stop Reading Here.

Because … I maaaaaay have deceived you a little bit above ?

I said that I was promising you two brand-new courses and a never-before-seen swipe file as well as Ian Stanley’s course … and that’s what I’ve done.

But the truth is … I’m also including two EXTRA bonuses based on other courses of mine.

Obviously, if you already own all my stuff … you have better versions of these already. So I would recommend you stop now, go to pers.page/mdgd, and grab the insane deal before it vanishes on Sunday 11:59pm EST.

Still, if you just want to read more sales copy, be my guest.

And of course…

If You Do NOT Already Own All My Courses,
Read On For MORE Of The Amazing Bonuses
I’ll Give You For Buying…

BONUS #4:
“Market Detective In 30 Minutes”

A 30-minute “speed summary” of my $1,500 Market Detective market research framework for freelance copywriters

This is a “binge-speed” training I put together to cover the most important parts of my legendary Market Detective framework, in a video you can finish in your lunch break. (You can see the full sales page for Market Detective here.)

I originally delivered this as a talk at a copywriting summit in 2021 and people went bananas over it. I’m not kidding. It was crazy. In fact, several of them were so excited … they literally went online and bought the full course before I had even finished this “taster” presentation!

That should give you some idea of how valuable this info was. Only problem is, you can’t get the original talk anymore. So a few months back I decided to dust off my slides from that presentation and re-record it. And … voila. That’s this “crash course”.

In this 30-minute crash course EPIC VALUE BOMB,
you will discover:

My radical “staged” approach to market research (NOBODY has ever taught you this before, because I invented it)

How to know when you’ve done enough research and you can STOP!

When you have to actually call people … and when you DON’T

The exact questions to ask your client when you first start a job

What to do if you can’t find enough information on the internet, but don’t want to/can’t “talk” to your market in person

And more super cool market research ‘hacks’ you’ve never heard before!

Seriously … this is going to blow your mind. And it’s the closest you’ll get to learning my market research secrets without forking out the $1,500 that Market Detective costs.

But you can get it for FREE as a bonus if you buy Million Dollar Google Docs Advanced through me.

And I’ve saved the best for last — no, literally, the “Best”…

BONUS #5:
“The Best of the Bunker”

A hand-picked selection of my personal all-time favourite videos plucked from the shelves of my $1,000 Inbox Detonator Bunker

The Inbox Detonator Bunker is my repository of all ~120 (and counting) of my bite-sized private copy critique videos.

The full set sells for $1,000 (you can read the full sales page here).

But if you buy Million Dollar Google Docs Advanced from my link today … I will give you a hand-picked bundle of my favourite videos from the Bunker — for FREE!

In This Delicious “Favourites Box”
Of Chocolates Private Copywriting Coaching,
You’ll Discover…

How to tell WAY better stories by changing your “assumptions” about what the reader should know (seriously, this is video #2, and you’ll LOVE how I rewrite a story on the fly)

The BEST sales email a student has ever sent me

How to rewrite a ‘best-practices’ cart abandonment sequence to make it feel more human

How to write a New Year’s Eve sale

The WORST thing you can do in an email (it’s not ‘being boring’ or ‘offending people’)

The single most important persuasion secret in history!

An email concept you can ‘swipe and adapt’ for practically any sales campaign that’s worked for me over and over (and for this one, I’ll let you copy it from me)

How I’d write e-commerce emails

And more … actually, 3 hours more.

I could go on here, but the truth is…

I Sure Am Sick Of Writing Bullets,
And You’re Probably Sick Of Reading ‘Em.
So Let’s Recap One Last Time:
With some more bullets, how freaking ironic Daniel

You get…

Ian Stanley’s Million Dollar Google Docs Advanced…

The full 2020 Daniel Throssell email swipe file…

My brand-new course $10,000/Hour Sales Page Secrets…

My brand-new course The ‘Blue Sky Copywriting’ Sales Page Session…

A 30-minute crash summary of my $1,500 Market Detective course…

And a hand-picked selection of the best of my $1,000 Inbox Detonator Bunker…
All For Just $497!

So Here’s How To Get In On This
Stupendous Deal:

[STEP 1/3] Go To This Link
Before 11:59pm EST Sunday 29 May:
pers.page/mdgd

[STEP 2/3] Choose The ADVANCED ($497) Version — NOT The $97 Version, Or You Will Not Get My Bonuses!

Note: Whether you buy any ‘bump’ offers/upsells is entirely up to you.

[STEP 3/3] Forward Your Receipt To daniel+mdgd@persuasivepage.com — I’ll Be Fulfilling Bonuses MANUALLY So Please Wait Up To 24 Hours!

AND THAT’S A WRAP! ?

Seriously — I’ve been working all week on pulling all this stuff together, and creating my new course … and I am convinced that the level of value on offer for you here is insane.

And of course, I’ve given short shrift to Ian’s course (because I figure all the other affiliates are selling the heck out of that, so why bother?). But please remember — ‘Million Dollar Google Docs: Advanced’ has sold for $497 on its own and many copywriters have already happily paid for it (Ian launched it to his own list a few weeks ago).

Anyway, I honestly believe you’ll get your money’s worth many times over from this deal. But if you’re in any doubt, email me at daniel@persuasivepage.com and ask for my honest advice. I sell hard in my emails but my #1 priority is always to take care of my list. So I’ll do you right … whether that means talking you out of the sale … or asking you what the heck you’re waiting for ?

Enjoy!

Daniel Throssell

Terms and Conditions:

Other affiliates may offer refunds, but there are NO refunds on purchases made through my link — I expect better from my customers.

All bonuses are fulfilled and accessible inside my Learnistic mobile app ONLY. If you’ve ever bought anything from me, you should have this app. If you don’t, or want to check, go to pers.page/app.

You MUST purchase the offer using the links in THIS document (pers.page/mdgd) or the bonus offer is void.

My bonus offer ends 11:59pm EST Sunday 29 May. THIS IS ONE DAY BEFORE THE TIMER ENDS ON THE CHECKOUT PAGE, SO DON’T DAWDLE.

Bonuses are ONLY available if you buy the $497 ‘Advanced’ training. You will not get them for buying the $97 training.

If you have any questions about this offer, ask me at daniel@persuasivepage.com.

If any of these Terms and Conditions are not to your liking, there is a simple answer: DO NOT BUY THIS OFFER FROM ME.

It's actually Daniel THROSSEL'S Bonuses that he piled on as he promotes Ian Stanley's course till Sunday....

Anyone bought it yet? Can be a real game changer for copywriters...
05-27-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: DANIEL THROSSEL'S CRAZY OFFER WHILE PROMOTING IAN STANLEY'S GOOGLE DOCS COURSE (ALREADY SHARED HERE, I BELIEVE)
Is THIS what you are looking for?

As you said, already shared here and you have commented the same as above in that very thread.
05-28-2022, 02:36 AM
RE: DANIEL THROSSEL'S CRAZY OFFER WHILE PROMOTING IAN STANLEY'S GOOGLE DOCS COURSE (ALREADY SHARED HERE, I BELIEVE)
@TheCowboy, I think the point ebvivy is making is the sheer volume of bonuses being added by Throssel.
Throssel is, in my opinion, famous because he says so. He is giving away 2 brand new "never seen before courses" - which makes them almost impossible to actually sell later. He's also giving away older courses to add 'bulk' to his offer - kinda makes them worthless too IMO.
One more thing. If he's such a great copywriter (he says he won't accept any more clients) why is he bothering with a crappy affiliate program?
As they say in Texas, Throssel's 'all hat and no cattle'.
Just my 2 cents,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
05-30-2022, 01:03 PM
bump for this
05-30-2022, 03:06 PM
longest sales page ever?
10.gif
07-04-2022, 09:33 AM
RE: DANIEL THROSSEL'S CRAZY OFFER WHILE PROMOTING IAN STANLEY'S ...

(05-28-2022 02:36 AM)NoJob Wrote:  @TheCowboy, I think the point ebvivy is making is the sheer volume of bonuses being added by Throssel.
Throssel is, in my opinion, famous because he says so. He is giving away 2 brand new "never seen before courses" - which makes them almost impossible to actually sell later. He's also giving away older courses to add 'bulk' to his offer - kinda makes them worthless too IMO.
One more thing. If he's such a great copywriter (he says he won't accept any more clients) why is he bothering with a crappy affiliate program?
As they say in Texas, Throssel's 'all hat and no cattle'.
Just my 2 cents,
NoJob

'NoJob' -

I couldn't agree more.

IMO, Throssell has become a child performing an infinite variety of tantrums to get his way. A shame for somebody who actually has some decent core talent.

Some people have found him charming (for a while) just like some people find babies fun to watch -- or some "Soy-Boy pop star" in Japan suddenly interesting because of his capricious mood changes and penchant for smearing excrement on his face..., saying, "Look what I did!"

Then again, people also rubberneck when they see a car crash or a fireworks display.

But prefer to get their lifelong financial advice (which is the same thing as spending your time - the most valuable possession you possess) from good serious people who treat them seriously.

And actually care about them. And that will never change.

Nevertheless, somebody sends Throssell money for his products.

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
08-23-2023, 08:16 PM
RE: DANIEL THROSSEL'S CRAZY OFFER WHILE PROMOTING IAN STANLEY'S GOOGLE DOCS COURSE (AL...
Thanks a ton man
09-03-2023, 09:53 AM
Ty very much
09-24-2023, 12:40 AM
let's see this one
09-24-2023, 03:51 AM
looks interesting
39.gif

5.gif