31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-16-2013, 07:47 AM
RE:
hey frankyl thanks for the review
10-17-2013, 03:20 PM
RE:
(10-15-2013 11:23 AM)FrankyL Wrote:  hey guys, I bought this and there are no PDFs to share, just a login to a member site and videos. Very simple concept and you donʻt even need to buy it.

Get a membership at Amazon and eBay. Find stuff on Amazon, resell on eBay for at least a $3 profit margin - if you find an item that is selling well on eBay, look for it on Amazon and visa versa. Also, look at the active sellers on ebay and find out what else they are selling that has a few sales and find it on Amazon or other places for resell. Thatʻs how you keep finding things that sell. Itʻs boring but informative.

Only look for items that sell for more than $25 on Amazon to avoid shipping costs. Have Amazon handle all shipping for you.

Calculate about 15% over cost for eBay/Paypal fees then add on your profit of at least $3 or more - just stay in the eBay selling price ballpark.

Look at other sites too that sell low and have very low or zero shipping such as Walmart and Costco and resell on eBay. Thatʻs all there is to the WSO.

Thatʻs it, nothing else really. Just saved you $20.

There are other levels that they want you to buy into for much more cost that have more ʻsecretsʻ for upping your income but I donʻt know what they are.

Give it a try and spend a couple of hours a day searching and posting and youʻll make some extra money with this but not a lot at this level. However, itʻs better than nothing.

Cheers...
Well , I wonder how buyer react on the fact that they order something from ebay and receive it packed with Amazon Labels on it ? Should that concern us ? Thanks
10-17-2013, 04:34 PM
RE:
(10-17-2013 03:20 PM)magnificent.time Wrote:  
(10-15-2013 11:23 AM)FrankyL Wrote:  hey guys, I bought this and there are no PDFs to share, just a login to a member site and videos. Very simple concept and you donʻt even need to buy it.

Get a membership at Amazon and eBay. Find stuff on Amazon, resell on eBay for at least a $3 profit margin - if you find an item that is selling well on eBay, look for it on Amazon and visa versa. Also, look at the active sellers on ebay and find out what else they are selling that has a few sales and find it on Amazon or other places for resell. Thatʻs how you keep finding things that sell. Itʻs boring but informative.

Only look for items that sell for more than $25 on Amazon to avoid shipping costs. Have Amazon handle all shipping for you.

Calculate about 15% over cost for eBay/Paypal fees then add on your profit of at least $3 or more - just stay in the eBay selling price ballpark.

Look at other sites too that sell low and have very low or zero shipping such as Walmart and Costco and resell on eBay. Thatʻs all there is to the WSO.

There are other levels that they want you to buy into for much more cost that have more ʻsecretsʻ for upping your income but I donʻt know what they are.

Give it a try and spend a couple of hours a day searching and posting and youʻll make some extra money with this but not a lot at this level. However, itʻs better than nothing.

Cheers...
Well , I wonder how buyer react on the fact that they order something from ebay and receive it packed with Amazon Labels on it ? Should that concern us ? Thanks
Marked item as a gift before shipping, it hides price and amazon logo.
SHARE WITH ME PREMIUM SHOPIFY THEMES AND SHARE IT NOOOOOOW! lololololol Love ya!
10-18-2013, 04:02 AM
RE:
Lol , nice tip - never thought about it ! Thanks mate !
11-13-2013, 12:42 PM
RE:
anybody have a login?
81.gif
12-07-2013, 07:53 AM
RE:
f@@k this, spent an hour comparing cant find anything that fits the bill, any software or website that can do this?
12-17-2013, 12:16 AM
RE:

Cheers...
nice and sweet summary. Thanks. +rep for your effort!
Laid off.. Struggling financially.. any help to make money will be great!
12-17-2013, 02:12 PM
RE:
hey fankyl,

share your login to one of our cracking experts so they can rip the software programs and crack it. Roger Langille is the founder and also a d****...probably has a small d**** too...lol.
12-28-2013, 09:05 PM
RE:
I"m curious if the higher levels has some kind of automation software? There is someone on the WF that has a similar wso, however he has a software that automates having to look at the two sites to compare, so you know exactly where you're buying, what you're selling, and the profit levels, and all you do is post. Also spits a number that coincides with which items will sell relatively fast. Does anyone know if at the higher levels there is automation software that includes walmart and costco? (the other downfall of the other is that it only searches through book/dvd/cd niches.
01-09-2014, 06:56 AM
RE:
Attackprogress, the software is crap. There is something else that needs mentioning. It is set up as an mlm. There is a lot of training designed to show you how to market it to others. Some of the advanced training deals with achieving further savings by using rebates and also using your own UPC codes. Its worth the original twenty bucks, but not much more. The Elite training is also using Costco, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, Sears, and Overstock. Theoretically, you could make more profit using these sites as your dropshipper. However, the delivery is different. You need to give the dropshipper your phone number and not the number from the person who ordered off eBay. All of those stores listed use third-party delivery systems. So, you end up calling the person who ordered and ask them what day they can take delivery and then passing the info to the third-party delivery service. How you find products using those stores as dropshippers is you take a part of the product description and google it. If Overstock, Wal-Mart, Costco, etc, shows up as carrying the product, you than compare the price to what price it is selling for on eBay. If there is a disparity, you list it yourself. That is how it is done!
84.gif

7.gif