23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-23-2014, 10:08 PM
Creating multiple phone verified account easily
I stumbled upon this gig on fiverr. I thought it would do good for all BBHF members here
https://www.fiverr.com/s/6zhre3
12-24-2014, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2014 04:41 PM by moebi69.)
RE:
Thank you for this. Reps given for the link.

Quick update. Have just ordered this gig. If it comes as a pdf or similar I will post here. It is due to be delivered in 24 hours.
12-25-2014, 03:49 AM
RE:
Has anyone tried it? This Fiverr seller has not rating yet.
12-30-2014, 03:22 PM
RE:
Ok, I have received the product which turns out to be a non speaking private video on youtube.

1. Download and install Bluestacks App Player (simulates the android market which you can run on your PC)
Downlaod here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.bluestacks.com/

2. Once installed bluestacks will open. You will need to sign in to google as you do on your phone. Once everything is running, search for an app called "GROOVE IP-LITE FREE CALLS and install.

3. Once installed, click open and hit "sign up".

4. Once signed up you search by location. You can choose any location but for the example he uses in his video, he searches for Washington, USA. The programme will search for numbers and you will see a list of numbers appear under the search box. He then says select any number from the list.

Once you have chosen a number, the number will appear on the following screen. He says "this is our US phone number that we'll use for verification purposes"

5. Go to settings and you should see the phone number up in the left hand corner of the screen.

This is what he says at the end of the video

"Once you get your phone number, you can use it for verification purpose. Just input the phone number when you are asked for telephone verification. Be sure Bluestacks and Groove IP LITE FREE CALLS apps are running. Your GROOVE IP LITE FREE CALLS will ring and you will hear your verification code. That's it, now you have a PVA (Phone Verified Account). Easy right? ;)"

I have not tried this as yet but please ad reps if this is of any use to you.
01-03-2015, 04:14 AM
RE:
great tut but before starting bluestacks, you need USA ip to get that app needs to be work.. if not you gt problem during account verification
61.gif
01-03-2015, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 06:31 AM by We Go.)
another method bites ?
(01-03-2015 04:14 AM)seolinkwheel Wrote:  great tut but before starting bluestacks, you need USA ip to get that app needs to be work.. if not you gt problem during account verification
You can get free use of a VPN via TunnelBear {not an affiliate link} ... 500mb/month at no$ ...
Lol 42rock

Did anyone get it to work? From what I can see the info is far out of date bcz it relied on Google Voice .. (hmm .. is that fraud being sold as a gig on fiverr ???? ... lol ) have a read at
looks as there hasnt been service for over a month ...
Magic Button :
ring.to
was a suggested alternative.
Huh Huh

I will check it out tomorrow and post details .... anyone given it a try ??
atm I am using a netbook and the screen is too small for anything but posting messages
Angry
01-03-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: another method bites ?
(01-03-2015 06:27 AM)We Go Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 04:14 AM)seolinkwheel Wrote:  great tut but before starting bluestacks, you need USA ip to get that app needs to be work.. if not you gt problem during account verification
i am sorry but I have bluestacks running on my PC and it works fine and I don't live in the USA. As for it working, I have not tried to use the number it generated as it seems the Groove program will only provide 1 number per user per email address. This is no good for someone who is wanting to post in to multple cities in the US on cragslist which is why I bought the GIG. In saying that I got a free GIG to use until 30th December so this did not cost me any money.
01-03-2015, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 03:49 PM by manbelt.)
RE:
(12-24-2014 05:05 PM)moebi69 Wrote:  Thank you for this. Reps given for the link.

Quick update. Have just ordered this gig. If it comes as a pdf or similar I will post here. It is due to be delivered in 24 hours.
max rep added, Working!
01-03-2015, 03:24 PM
RE:
Why not just buy a cheap burner cell phone to use to verify a few accounts?
01-05-2015, 07:32 PM
RE:
(01-03-2015 03:24 PM)NonConformer Wrote:  Why not just buy a cheap burner cell phone to use to verify a few accounts?
Because anyone outside the USA cannot buy a cheap burner phone
33.gif

74.gif