58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-10-2020, 07:57 AM
Corona Second Wave here
We have now a second Corona Wave here in Germany.

I want to know what is in other countrys? In your Country.

And how comes that in China Corona is gone??????
It begans all in China!!!
Have they a SECRET vaccination???

Thank you for Information.

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
12-18-2020, 05:09 AM
RE: Corona Second Wave here
It's a bit of touchy subject and can fuel alot of unwanted racism if we're to bring up blame towards China. But the low number is most likely because of the draconian measure they have there. Unlike other countries whose citizens play around breaking lockdown measures, mask mandate, quarantine mandate, self isolation and vigorous testing, China has no such limitation and thus has more effective lockdowns. Another thing to consider is China is authoritarian bureaucracy, so the lower levels of govt, like in the villages/cities try to appear as spotless as they can in the face of their superior and would resort to measures such as covering up numbers and such.

Also about vaccination, they don't revere human rights as much as other countries and thus able to vaccinate people without doing any trial since June.

https://www.technologynetworks.com/drug-...ing-337648

https://in.reuters.com/article/us-health...NKBN25X0BG
12-18-2020, 02:33 PM
So Flower Power you're from Germany :)
In Slovenia it is the same... the only difference is that is not unforced so much yet as in Germany... but we will be there soon :)
So my Coutry is Locked Down on Regions to pass from one to another... you need an app from the gov... on your smart phone :)
Even of there are some people that praise German Nation..like this dude for example... this dude.... https://www.bitchute.com/video/8KoA16X0CEu8/ "PERFECT STORM" DRAMATIC CHANGES FOR GERMANY UTAGRAM 37 WITH PROF WILLIAM TOEL. [MIRRORED]
that is trying to Raise Up German Nation to its glory... but sadly... all of our societies all over EU got infected... with the things he is explaning... and there are not a loot of people that Know what is going on.. and are ready to stand up to this shit that they want to impose on us... So I dont really see any bright future for the EU or even US... all is being subverted by them... and people are to much involved in their minds... bout Deaths... and Cases... that are projected true the media... to even get a grasp on what is going on...
And beside that... till now we have just one example of a Polititian standing up to this shit... it was one african president... he figured out what was up... and told the WHO and others to take their (rear end product) and stick it up where the sun does not shine... Now he serves as an example for all the others... after he said that it took 2 weeks before he died.
So the problem here is simple... our so called leaders.. politicians... are more afraid of their masters than us... so they do their bidding... or go allong with their plans.. to depopulate and kill as much of us as they can. Sadly people do not see or even realize this fact.... they follow the carrot... and hope things will get better... but they are forgeting what started it all.... "Just 2 weeks of lockdown to go to normal" that 2 weeks are lasting for a whole year now.. and will for more years to come... pushing foward... locking down.. then going back... to let people with ease into it.. to get them use to the process of following the master.
So I dont really know what is the solition here to this shit... explaning things... to the people its pointless... cus they have subverted humanity so much that most of it has no common thing that they can be or come from... every one thinks his own thing.. the most bizare story that I heard 2 days back is that.. we will be fucked when ice melts and the very very old "microbes" are exposed to the atmosphere... and they get to us...
Problem with humanity is that every one thinks that they know this is this or that is that... in reality more that 99.9% have no F****** idea bout the most basic truth you can have... that is Realization of Self!
From my point of view that is the next state of humanity... going from their mins (where we are now) to their Hearts... and that will open a door way to their soul or BEING... when we are at that point Standing in the I AM... forces that have power over the planet now... can only bow down to us! But from my point of view... humanity will need much more than 1k years to get to that point... when they grow up from being a Children of God... into WHAT THEY REALLY ARE. Or if I sum it all up... we are fucked!
12-21-2020, 12:08 PM
corona will never end that vaccin will not end it , they just collecting money,

59.gif