18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-26-2023, 04:15 PM
RE: Copy Riddles
While I would love this share to see his insights, as the Sales page states, the product is just about fascinations (bullets as they are called in copywriting)...
Using ChatGPT you can whip out bullets for your sales pages easily...you may not be a copypro but its gives you a starting point way ahead of lots of copywriters...

Code:
Take a look at the following bullet:

Former model gets rid of all her cellulite… with a coffee grinder! Page 8.

This intriguing bullet was written by A-list copywriter David Deutsch.

For reference, David’s copy has sold over a billion dollars’ worth of products. He has written for the biggest direct response publishers, such as Agora and Boardroom, and he’s had as many as six winning controls at the same time, each paying him big money in big chunks, in the form of monthly royalties.

The bullet above appeared in David’s sales letter for one of Boardroom’s million-dollar health books, Healing Remedies. And guess what — I tracked down a copy of that book. Here’s what it says on page 8:

Former fashion model Maureen Klimt was determined to get rid of cellulite, so she started taking omega-3 fatty acids — in the form of flaxseed. Maureen grinds the seeds in a little coffee grinder, sprinkles one to two tablespoons on her oatmeal every morning and then adds a touch of maple syrup.

After eating the flaxseed oatmeal daily for months, she reports that the cellulite is no longer there. Although Maureen eats healthfully and exercises, she credits the flaxseed for the loss of her cellulite.

Aha! So now David’s magical mechanism trick becomes obvious. The coffee grinder wasn’t the whole story. It was part of a recipe involving a bunch of ingredients and steps.

Of course, in your sales copy, you don’t want to give away the whole recipe. In fact, you don’t even want to give away the key ingredient (flaxseed in this case), if that’s all your prospect really needs to solve his problem.

What you do want is specificity and intrigue. So you look for the incidental ingredient. The coffee grinder that grinds the flax seeds… the saran wrap that keeps the eczema poultice in place… the wheelbarrow that allows three men (one of whom has been mostly dead all day) to storm a heavily defended castle.

And by the way, this incidental ingredient technique isn’t just great for selling cellulite-be-gone recipes via sales letters. For example, here’s a subject line from a recent email by millionaire email marketer Ben Settle:

A secret way of using an ordinary pocket watch to get booked solid with paying clients

Ben’s emails are famous for sexy subject lines, and you can see why. The subject line above is irritatingly intriguing, especially if you’re a freelancer hungry for client work.

So what’s Ben’s pocket watch secret? The body of the email gives it away:

If you read Dan Kennedy’s magnificent “No BS Time Management” book he makes a brilliant case for the power of punctuality. Specifically, how people are already (even if subconsciously) “sizing” you up by your punctuality (or lack thereof). And how being punctual gives you a lot of power in a world full of undisciplined wannabes who can’t be bothered by such trivial nonsense as doing what they say they’ll do, when they say they’ll do it.

Bottom line?

If you want clients who love and rave about you, be punctual.

It truly separates the men from the boys.

Notice something important:

In Ben’s body copy, there’s no mention of a pocket watch. But Ben hit upon that pocket watch by doing the same as David did above — zooming in on the solution… and then zooming in some more. So far in, that the reader starts to wonder, “A pocket watch? Why specifically a pocket watch? Gotta find out.”

“Yeah ok,” I hear you saying. “This technique is cool, even though it’s kind of sneaky. But I can’t just zoom in all the time.”

You’re absolutely right. If you use this trick in every one of your headlines, bullets, or subject lines, your readers will start to get wise. “Oh, it’s the teaspoon trick.” “Not the banana peel secret AGAIN.” “There he goes, trying to get me to buy by zooming in on a hairbrush.”

The good news is, there are at least a half dozen other techniques that produce magic mechanisms. And you can discover them all in a very clever way. Check out this bit of advice from copywriting legend Gary Halbert:

“Really the best way for you to get the ‘knack’ of writing bullets is to read bullet-laden ads and then, order the book or product the ad is selling and study it till you are proficient in spotting the ‘source’ of the bullet.”
11-26-2023, 09:53 PM
bumping it up again
11-27-2023, 09:47 AM
bumpity bump. someone, anyone, help
03-12-2024, 05:00 AM
Bump for this
03-15-2024, 01:35 AM
Does anyone have this course?
47.gif
04-17-2024, 08:30 AM
Bump for this
04-17-2024, 01:25 PM
bump for this
Yesterday, 03:58 AM
I'm looking for this too (have been... all morning).

I even searched The Pirate Bay for it and got zero results.

I considered buying it at a discount but the sites I found offering it all looked suspicious.

One site offers it for merely $27 but the price goes as high as $70 for other sites. So I thought about using PayPal so that I wouldn't have to input my bank card details on a site I didn't trust.

Then my research turned up this link to a post by John Bejakovic himself, explaining why he took Copy Riddles off the market completely.

He has a lot to say and, to some degree, he cites piracy as part of the reason.

READ WHY BEJAKOVIC RETIRED COPY RIDDLES
Magic Button :
Code:
https://bejakovic.com/how-to-get-copy-riddles-for-just-70/

SPOILER ALERT: If you haven't gone to that link to read what Bejakovic wrote (but you intend to), then please, stop reading here because I'm about to spill some of the beans below.

As it happens, Bejakovic was contacted via email by an unknown female who introduced herself as a Reputation Defender. Her company protects "the hard-earned profits" of marketers whose products end up being sold illegally on pirate websites.

Another service they offer is to remove negative reviews and comments or customer complaints from websites to help improve the company's online image.

She informed him that Copy Riddles was being sold at steep discounts and then she provided her details so he can get in touch.

Eventually, Bejakovic discovered that there is only a small number of such agencies. And it seems that they are involved in putting negative comments on websites then contacting said site owners to offer their "services" to remove it. For a few hundred dollars.

Wow! SMH!

Bejakovic reasoned that since he no longer offers Copy Riddles, he wasn't losing any hard-earned profits. In fact, he doubts the sites claiming to have pirated his course actually have it.

So he didn't take the bait.

Just goes to show you what the world is coming to! You can't trust anyone anymore.

IMHO, unless some kind soul who has this file resting on their HD somewhere comes along and shares it with us...

Or anyone willing to chance buying it from one of those pirate sites...

We won't get this.

But I can always hope...

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524

58.gif