61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-04-2020, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2020 01:37 AM by Matrixzer01.)
[Concensus] ⭐⭐⭐ Profitable Forex Robots and Strategies For BBHF Community ⭐⭐⭐
I am trying to build a profitable Forex EA Robot. I am doing it different than most EAs. As most EAs do Medium to Long "time-span" trades. Basically Day Trading with some extended Time-Span Scalping.

My EA is designed for 0-10 minutes trades mostly unless it self-corrects and takes up to 1 hour for a very profitable trade.

I have mastered money management with at 8+ Anti-Loss Strategies I came up with most of them. Thinking about ways to stop or slow losses.

For Example:

1. Auto Lot-Size adjusting with Standard Lot sizes based on Wins and Losses.
2. Open Trade Schedules.
3. Stochastic based Buy or Sell Only Trades.
4. 2 OBV Value Movement Trade Filters 1 for Opening Trades and 2 for Closing Trades
5. Auto Shut Off EA when a certain number of Losses start.
6. Start EA depending on Range of Pip Movement from Opening Trade to Current Trade.
7. Hidden SL and TP
8. Stochastic based Close Trade on number of times %K and %D lines cross.

I am finding some great ideas for making my Robot more efficient via other Robots that is why I buy robots and test them I have "IBAR Pro 11.1" not bad at all.

But I think sometimes EAs are always missing some vitals ideas in money management and/or strategy.

As some have awesome money making ideas that are compromised by some lack of vision.

When I am finished with my Forex Robot. My goal is to sell it to the BBHF Community. To help members earn some extra money on the side. I will only release it when after lots of testing the results meet my high standards as this is my baby. Anyone interested PM me so when I create the BSO thread I can inform you on that.

But I want this Thread to be about:

1. The BBHF Forex communities' experiences with Forex EA Robots or Custom Indicators.

2. What ideas you would like to see be implemented in Forex EAs or Custom Indicators.

3. Strategies that are working for you that you may want to expand upon in EA form or just expand upon in General.

4. People who generally want to make an EA. Found it to be too expensive and are looking for a reasonable and capable programmer that can do that for you.

5. People who are just curious about Forex and want a way to automate some or all of the tasks needed to get signals or make trades.

Hopefully we can build this thread into a One-Stop Shop of ideas and interaction

Lets start the BBHF Forex Army!

Thanks.
05-04-2020, 02:30 PM
RE: [Concensus] ⭐⭐⭐ Profitable Forex Robots and Strategies For BBHF Community ⭐⭐⭐
Hi Matrixzer01,Thanks for your valuable share

Any info on profitable EA's are very welcome

holding thumbs up
regards
05-04-2020, 02:59 PM
RE: [Concensus] ⭐⭐⭐ Profitable Forex Robots and Strategies For BBHF Community ⭐⭐⭐
I recently stepped into Forex. Still learning.
I really hope you will be able to successfully develop this EA.
I am highly interested in this and following your thread.

Regards!
05-04-2020, 10:10 PM
(05-04-2020 12:54 PM)Matrixzer01 Wrote:  I am trying to build a profitable Forex EA Robot. I am doing it different than most EAs. As most EAs do Medium to Long "time-span" trades. Basically Day Trading with some extended Time-Span Scalping.

My EA is designed for 0-10 minutes trades mostly unless it self-corrects and takes up to 1 hour for a very profitable trade.

I have mastered money management with at 8+ Anti-Loss Strategies I came up with most of them. Thinking about ways to stop or slow losses.

For Example:

1. Auto Lot-Size adjusting with Standard Lot sizes based on Wins and Losses.
2. Open Trade Schedules.
3. Stochastic based Buy or Sell Only Trades.
4. 2 OBV Value Movement Trade Filters 1 for Opening Trades and 2 for Closing Trades
5. Auto Shut Off EA when a certain number of Losses start.
6. Start EA depending on Range of Pip Movement from Opening Trade to Current Trade.
7. Hidden SL and TP
8. Stochastic based Close Trade on number of times %K and %D lines cross.

I am finding some great ideas for making my Robot more efficient via other Robots that is why I buy robots and test them I have "IBAR Pro 11.1" not bad at all.

But I think sometimes EAs are always missing some vitals ideas in money management and/or strategy.

As some have awesome money making ideas that are compromised by some lack of vision.

When I am finished with my Forex Robot. My goal is to distribute it to the BBHF Community. To help members earn some extra money on the side. I will only release it when after lots of testing the results meet my high standards as this is my baby. Anyone interested PM me so when I create the BSO thread I can inform you on that.

But I want this Thread to be about:

1. The BBHF Forex communities' experiences with Forex EA Robots or Custom Indicators.

2. What ideas you would like to see be implemented in Forex EAs or Custom Indicators.

3. Strategies that are working for you that you may want to expand upon in EA form or just expand upon in General.

4. People who generally want to make an EA. Found it to be too expensive and are looking for a reasonable and capable programmer that can do that for you.

5. People who are just curious about Forex and want a way to automate some or all of the tasks needed to get signals or make trades.

Hopefully we can build this thread into a One-Stop Shop of ideas and interaction

Lets start the BBHF Forex Army!

Thanks.

Hi Matrixzer01 . . .

I didn't understand.

When you said "distribute" through a BSO thread, did you mean you planned to sell it to folks at BBHF or give it to them?
05-05-2020, 12:07 AM
(05-04-2020 10:10 PM)EuroTrader Wrote:  Hi Matrixzer01 . . .

I didn't understand.

When you said "distribute" through a BSO thread, did you mean you planned to sell it to folks at BBHF or give it to them?

I'd like some kinda clarification on this too, bruh...
37.gif
05-05-2020, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2020 02:51 AM by Matrixzer01.)
(05-04-2020 10:10 PM)EuroTrader Wrote:  Hi Matrixzer01 . . .

I didn't understand.

Sorry about the confusion I meant sell as it will be on a BSO. Changed the Main Thread to show this.

Thanks.
05-05-2020, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2020 10:03 AM by Matrixzer01.)
[Image: JIvpkQJ.png]

Will be uploading more pictures each day on My EA and various other EAs.

Will talk about Strategies later.

Have a great day guys.
05-05-2020, 04:25 PM
Interesting thread!! I have never traded EAs, but I will surely follow this thread. Thanks, DS.
05-06-2020, 09:58 AM
(05-05-2020 04:25 PM)dark_side Wrote:  Interesting thread!! I have never traded EAs, but I will surely follow this thread. Thanks, DS.

Yes EAs or Non-Trading Indicators are pretty good.

Its good to have a solid Foundation on Price Trading and Trends.

For Trends Trying using a 200 EMA Indicator to show the trend or tinker with the Stochastic Oscillator until it follows the Chart almost exactly. I use the Heiken Ashi Indicator on the Chart as a bonus it really helps me identify things better.

This Video is about Price Action.

Good Luck guys.
05-06-2020, 10:59 AM
(05-05-2020 09:57 AM)Matrixzer01 Wrote:  [Image: JIvpkQJ.png]

Will be uploading more pictures each day on My EA and various other EAs.

Will talk about Strategies later.

Have a great day guys.

1. Your period is too short,it must at least 2 years
2. For tick modelled,modelling quality must 99%
3. Spread on backtest use poin,so use 30-40 (cmiiw)
4. Drawdown isnt good

Heres an interesting article mt5 vs mt4
Code:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/167691

Code:
In MT5 you can backtesting robots with the closest possible conditions to the real market natively  (real tick data, real variable spreads, lag, slippage, etc). In MT4 you can't natively. You only can if you pay for a third-party software. If so, you also have to download history data from a few sources (there are many few, almost everyone uses the same source), transform it to MT4 format and open the platform through this third-party software in order to patch MT4 behavior. You take many hours to complete this process, and you have to repeat it every time you want to incorporate new data.
We have all seen hundreds of robots that obtained spectacular results in backtesting, but when operating in real account the results were very bad. This is mainly because they were made with conditions that had nothing to do with real market conditions.

Hope it helps Nice Thread
80.gif

53.gif