45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-01-2015, 01:47 AM
Colonel Gaddafi's daughter, Spam
Got a really funny spam email today from
The late Colonel Gaddafi's daughter I don't usually read these things but since it was from Gaddafi's daughter....

Dear Partner,
I came across your email contact via a private search. I am Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi, 38years old and a widow with three children, i am the only biological daughter of late Libyan President by birth and my Father(Muammar Gaddafi) was killed on 20 October 2011 and three of my Brother were also killed during the war, including the former National Security Adviser Mutassim Gaddafi, who died at the hands of the rebels on the same day. I was granted refuge in Algeria with my mother and brother and Three days after my arrival i gave birth to my baby girl called Safiya.
After some time, the Algerian government accused me of setting fires on the house and burning the Algerian President's picture. However, that was how I was booted out of Algeria. I left Algeria to Burkina Faso where i am presently seeking a confidential asylum.
I have Sixteen million two Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($16.200.000.00) deposited by my late Father (late Gen. Muammar Gaddafi) and i need an investment Partner, however, I am curious in you for an investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a business relationship in the near future. I want to know if you have the ability, workforce and strength to handle the investment in the following sector real estate, hotel management/tourism, stock management and commercial agriculture in your country and get rewarded financially without affecting your convenience.
What You Will Be required to do;
[1] Provide a bank account where the funds will be transfer via Bank to Bank Transfer.
[2] Invest and Manage the Funds Profitably on my Behalf pending when i will be ready to take over.
[3] 30% of the total fund will be for your assistance, while the balance of 70% will be for the investment
Iam willing to negotiate Management Sharing Percentage after the confirmation of the funds in your account. I shall expect to hear from you urgently as this is of high Priority. I shall make available to you all necessary documentations, directives and possibly arrange a meeting prior to the commencement of the transaction at the bank where the funds is deposited.
Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

Lol,,,yeah I'll help you out now
09-01-2015, 02:20 AM
RE: Colonel Gaddafi's daughter, Spam
What a coincidence... I got similar email week back in my Spam folder, Me too got excited to see Gaddafi word. Small change was the name of the daughter was Mehren Gaddafi, 36 Years old... Lol.. Some one really wants to en cash that niche...
09-01-2015, 02:44 AM
Lol, I'm sure the daughter probably doesn't need a penny, but it still amazes me that someone can come up with this shit.
09-21-2015, 05:15 AM
very created stuff,the person who created this must be a genius
01-15-2016, 05:21 PM
Just wanted to share this, I got a similar spam message from his widow in 2012 and it was so brilliant that I saved it:

My Lordship,

Greetings in the name of our Lord God, I am former Mrs MOUAMMAR GADDAFI, a widow to his Late excellency MOUAMMAR GADAFI Former president and dictator to Libya republice,I am 75years old,suffering from long time cancer of the breast.From_all indications, my condition is really eteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than six months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage.My late husband was killed by eauropean union (otan). during the period of our marriage we had a son who was also killed in a cold blood during the otan invasion. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death,I inherited all
his business and wealth.My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than six months and I am so scared about this.So, I now decided to divide part of this wealth, by contributing to the development of Muslim musques and chuches in Africa, America, Europe and Asia
Countries.This mission which will no doubt be tasking had made me to recently relocated to Saudi-Arabia,where I live presently.
I selected you after visiting website for this purpose and prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of $10.000,000.00 10 Million US Dollars to you for the development of those poor countries that need financial help and also as aids for the less privileged around you.Please note that, this fund is lying in a Security Company in Europe France-Paris, therefore my lawyer will file an immediate application for the transfer of the money in the name of your ministry.
Please, do not reply me if you have the intention of using this fund for personal use other than enhancement of evangelism.Lastly, I want you/ to be praying for me as regards my entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without God in one's life is vanity upon vanity. If you have to die says the keep fit and i will give you the crown of life. If your are interested do reach my Attorney he lives in Paris,France.

His Particulars are
Name :Mr Kennedy Ogonma Mbwawike
Email;
Tell ;
Fax ;
Thanks for your assistance
Yours in Christ,
Mrs Mouammar Gaddafi,
Dubai
72.gif
01-19-2016, 09:54 PM
Muslim Mosque and churches.. lols Yours In Christ.. from Saudia...haha. spammer undecided if muslim or christan

Also, mo matter who the F*** is the billionairare.. qaddafi, nigerian prince, diana's long lost illlegal child, the attorny is always some nigger called Mbangwa
01-19-2016, 11:24 PM
Edit: Forgot Dubai is not in Saudia
01-20-2016, 03:58 AM
Obviously people are still falling for this bullshit.

Just goes to show, there are still plenty of idiots out there
02-11-2016, 08:37 AM
(09-01-2015 02:44 AM)irishandproud Wrote:  Lol, I'm sure the daughter probably doesn't need a penny, but it still amazes me that someone can come up with this shit.

Agree with you that people will fall for this. The funny thing is that it will most likely be people in the supposed "developed world!"

Then they will blame it on a Nigerian scammer for fooling them into believing this shit Mad Slap

58.gif