71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-30-2013, 12:22 PM
[Clickbank Tip] Landing Pages are 100% NEEDED
Now i felt like dropping off a quick tip for those of you promoting Clickbank offers. First let me start by saying..

[hide]1. No, Clickbank is not Dead. Fact, there are many affiliates racking in 5k + a day.
Tip - You must make a creative landing page that will..
1. Engage the traffic your sending. If you sending S***** traffic, you better make sure that your LP is F****** great.
2. If your traffic is somewhat targeted, make a LP that would really shock and/or startle them.
Landing Pages work for Clickbank. I would not even recommend promoting Clickbank without a clean LP.[/spoiler]

Money.
04-30-2013, 12:37 PM
RE:
I agree. Most Clickbank sales pages suck and turn off visitors so you better make them go wow first....Nice reminder.
Crime is a logical extension of the sort of behaviour that is often considered perfectly respectable in legitimate business. -ROBERT RICE
05-08-2013, 04:46 PM
RE:
simple posting direct link shortened will work for clickbank? i mean affialite link shortened and directly posting it in social media without having anothery landing page in btwn.will this work?
05-08-2013, 11:17 PM
RE:
What's a F****** great LP? Give some samples ;)
01-14-2014, 08:46 AM
RE:
Something like this http://abcabca.com/
79.gif
01-14-2014, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2014 09:51 AM by Kimi25.)
RE:
ramenman115 I agree with you completely,most of the CB product pages are junk or bs,but some are very good
think that anyone who promotes cb prod. must use custom LP because you want to build your list not someone else's
but then we hit another problem lots of people not know how to make custom LP,
or they know but pages look like crap,for some solution is to use some of the free generating LP sites,or some software
Smile
01-14-2014, 10:53 AM
RE:
I agree most CB pages are terrible. One method I've used in the past is to create my own sales page, then send people directly to the order page, bypassing the CB sales page. I am looking for the code now to share, but can't find it. It's been a long time since I've marketed a CB product. When I find the code, I'll post it, unless someone else beats me to it.
01-16-2014, 06:52 PM
RE:

01-16-2014, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 08:47 PM by Kimi25.)
RE:
(01-14-2014 10:53 AM)stoneysidelane Wrote:  I agree most CB pages are terrible. One method I've used in the past is to create my own sales page, then send people directly to the order page, bypassing the CB sales page. I am looking for the code now to share, but can't find it. It's been a long time since I've marketed a CB product. When I find the code, I'll post it, unless someone else beats me to it.
Is it possible to make custom sales page,and I say that because of CB TOS or something like that?
and also I have one question somewhat related to this,can we use vendors videos for making our own
product promotional videos and then to be uploaded on YT and other services?

(01-16-2014 06:52 PM)sunfun Wrote:  

rep added +
01-25-2014, 01:59 PM
RE:
is it against of acb tos??
56.gif

58.gif
Free counters!