21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

08-05-2013, 08:23 AM
CheersFile.net |Content Gateway| Weekly Payments| Link Locker|10$ Registration Bonus|
Hi Hackforums Members, My Team decided to start a new PPD Website still we are new in the network but INSALLAH we soon in the top 10 PPD network around the world

Person who dont know about PPD site.
cheersfile.net is a pay per download website , You get paid when someone downloads your files by filling a survey, the commission you earn differs depending on the country and on the offers which that visitor completes. Also there is another way to earn money: use link locker to short the links.

Good News and Updates

Just Register to our website and get 10$ registration bonus
how to claim your bonus just post your user below to this thread and we will add your bonus within 24hours

Introduction

Introducing the new PPD website Network Cheers File.

Cheers File has been revolutionized the business. having content gateway and link locker technology that will drive you more profit, make money with Pay per lead.

Are you a webmaster interested in making more money from your visitor? we having advanced content locking technology. Get paid every time a visitor fill out an offer to gain access to your website content

Our affiliate network having more than 900+offers spanning 210+ countries to better monetize your international traffic

Some FAQ Question

What will be Payment Method?

We are now offering NET15 and weekly payment

How you can get into CheersFile Network?

Its very simple just register and start earning.

What is your average $ per Download?

It depend upon the country offer but we offer highest download $25-$30

What is this "Viral Profits" thing all about?

This is an upcoming feature that I know you guys will love. You will have an option to "share-lock" your files. Which means, that, not only will they have to fill out a survey to get the download, but they will also have to share your file. (They will share first, then do the survey).
A friend of mine have tested this with great success. A single download that goes viral will lead to HUGE profits.

Features

1. Weekly Payments from day one.
2. Most advanced PPD/LL to date.
3. DL page which is user friendly.
4. Support/ticket system on-site.
5. Content Locker (first PPD?)
6. On-point support always willing to help
7. Uses 3 networks to provide high EPC/CR.

Join Cheersfile.net and discover the true value of Technology

Support@cheersfile.net

Note: We are now in beta so we are changing everything graphics and features to if you have some new idea please post it over here

Vouches and Payment Proof:

[Image: 0ygx.png]

[Image: fFvl2px.jpg]

(07-17-2013 02:46 AM)rajuonline Wrote:  My user name is raju
I just want to be a great earner from cheersFiles. thanks bro for such a nice ppd.

(07-18-2013 06:10 AM)iTz_Nacer Wrote:  Got the bonus, thank you very much! :)))

EDIT:
A question, what is the minimum payout? :)

(07-16-2013 11:16 AM)xzyN Wrote:  Vouch for this PPD.

Didn't have to wait for weeks to get accepted and I'm already earning more than f1leice.

Best PPD on market.

(07-11-2013 06:17 AM)iKnight Wrote:  I highly recommend this website. It has great support and good payouts. If you haven't signed up yet. I suggest you do so right away!

(07-12-2013 04:28 AM)Hate Sleeping Alone Wrote:  Vouch for this guy, he is very helpful helped me with some private questions about PPD!

(07-14-2013 05:12 AM)OMARATION Wrote:  Username: Omar

Great PPD network guys!

Keep up good work!

(07-21-2013 04:26 AM)Xecariuz Wrote:  I love this PPD, but one problem, 50$ minimum payout, I suggest it be 35$ :L

(07-26-2013 11:31 AM)Zaryte Wrote:  This PPD network pays very good, thanks alot.

(07-26-2013 09:47 PM)Hacker 4949 Wrote:  This is an awesome site loving it.

Good job HIT.

(07-27-2013 07:30 PM)Unknown001 Wrote:  My username is Unknown already earned some money :D, Thanks for the bonus

(08-04-2013 09:33 AM)Xecariuz Wrote:  Yes. This is a legit site, also, the website is upgrading, do be sure to check it out after its done!

Quote:Justiceā„¢ (-27) - Last updated 07-27-2013, 09:37 AM

Positive (+1): This guy have an awesome PPD network.

(08-04-2013 03:13 AM)Xecariuz Wrote:  VOUCH for Op! He actually got me the 50$ [3$ extra]! I earned 47$ from people, and OP actually paid! Vouch for this, here's DA PROOF:
Magic Button :
[Image: fFvl2px.jpg]
08-05-2013, 09:14 AM
RE:
first of all your calling this another forum which is a big no no second of all your site is looking pretty run of the mill type then your offering free $10 just to join which would cost you a ton of money. when you cant even afford to design your website.
09-13-2013, 08:34 PM
RE:
registered. my username : yakuzaorigawa
Closed

71.gif