65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-20-2014, 09:22 PM
Can you mentor me to earn money?
Hi! I would like to thank you personally for entering my thread. I'm
laklaker from Philippines. I've been trying to earn money since 2011 but I think it doesn't work on me. Verysad I even don't know why. I badly need to earn money because I'm in heavily indebted and I need to support my medicines.

I already did e-whoring (which is most abusive they just look for samples.), CPA(I'm still figuring it out), retailer/reseller(I've been in here but too saturated), PPC(not enough but I'm still using it).

I'm a hard working person but I think most of the thing I'm doing is saturated or not that really helpful. Confused If you will help me you will help others too! Since I will donate
some of my earnings (if I already paid my debt) in a charity. They will be glad if you help me.

I'm not a lazy person, I can do anything as long as I earn money.

Investment I think I can't avail it as off this moment. Blush

Hope to get reply to higher members! Thanks! Heart
11-14-2014, 05:50 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2014 05:50 AM by elenisofikiti.)
RE:
So, laklaker, what exactly have you tried so far? Do you have your own products? Is there a website that we can see your current (even if it is not a profitable) business?
► Get Your Website Up and Running in 48 Hours! http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...hours-only
11-14-2014, 05:37 PM
RE:
I wanted to try adworkmedia but I don't know how to get a great niche. How niche should I use?
11-14-2014, 10:46 PM
RE:
Hi laklaker. I wasn't able to find a viable solution to make instant money, without putting some work and a little money into it. What I did is set-up a couple of blogs (8 to be more precise) with quality content and I'm making money form adsense and various affiliate programs. I invested little money when I started but many hours of work. I identified some niches, made sites, learned seo and ranked those sites and the money I made at first I invested it all in ppc to boost my sites even more. After the 1st year I was making aroung $100-$150/site, not much but enough to keep me going.
However for me it was all about learning and testing until I got the results I was looking for.

Good luck
11-15-2014, 12:15 AM
RE:
You mentioned "saturated" many times on your post. I just want to tell you that if a method is saturated then that means it is making money for people and that is a good thing.
My advice to you is to stop chasing a top secret method to make money and just stick with one proven and "saturated" method, you may not succeed right away but eventually you will make money. You said you work hard so it shouldn't be difficult for you.

Hope you the best :)
36.gif
12-10-2014, 05:31 PM
RE:
1) build a website (with a product)
2) put great content on it
3) rank it
4) bank it
12-10-2014, 05:37 PM
RE:
With a product? Like dropselling?
12-13-2014, 12:17 AM
RE:
Probably Silverdot means a niche not just one product :)
12-13-2014, 12:59 AM
RE:
you can try to become a freelancer on elance and odesk. many clients love freelancer from philiphnes
12-25-2014, 03:27 PM
RE:
Hey Laklakers. I am a Filipino as well and I am currently earning extra money in oDesk.. Approximately I make around $216 a month which is approximately around 9000PHP.

How about investing in stock market? I have been doing it since last year.. I usually do it online on most of my deals... Remember, this is for medium or long term..
46.gif

36.gif