59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-11-2015, 01:25 AM
Can anyone recommend me a good IM Course to launch my product on JVZoo?
Hey, I'm not sure if I'm breaking any forum rules by posting this here please delete this thread if I am. Huh

As my title says, can anyone recommend me a good IM course for selling/launch my own product on JVZoo?
basically I want to know how to hype my product and get aff marketers to promote the shit out of it.

I have used the BBHF search function and downloaded 1 WSO which is shit really.
If there's some product which helped you or anyone you know or have good reviews please post a link here which has already been shared on BBHF.

Thanks!
03-11-2015, 01:40 AM
RE:
Kenster's Six Figure Alliance is quite complete and it has covered all the upsell, downsell, cross-sell stuff to earn more
03-11-2015, 02:04 AM
RE:
You need to give the aff marketers a shit load of money to promote if you are unknown and newbie to the industry
03-11-2015, 02:34 AM
RE:
(03-11-2015 02:04 AM)thobias Wrote:  You need to give the aff marketers a shit load of money to promote if you are unknown and newbie to the industry

I was totally unaware of that! Yes, I'm a newbie in product launches. What made me want to launch a product is that I see so many same rehashed crappy looking graphics package selling good on JVZoo. For example "Graphics BlackBox" "Graphics Mystic" etc. graphics which still look outdated from the 2000s.

IM'ers don't really care about what designs are in trend, I get that but I've studied graphic designing as my major and I know what's in trend and I know there's a market for it in the IM "industry".

I came across 1 or 2 "flat" design packages which took the market by rush last year around this time. Right now I don't see any updated graphics package been released. Only bunch of hand drawn sketches and icons for video making tools.

I have downloaded few "big" selling IM graphics packages from BBHF and other sites just to see what they really deliver. And it's some work which I can do in a week and I believe I can do better.
But then again the secret sauce to all these is selling the product. If my work is better or not doesn't really matter. This is why I wanted a good IM course about launching products. Wink
03-11-2015, 02:51 AM
RE:
What i meant when i said you need to throw a pile of cash is that you need to setup cash prizes for the jv contest.Havent you seen big launches on jvzoo,the authors setup the top cash prize ranging from 5-25k just to get the big wig affiliates to promote.

Here's a course on udemy that comes to my mind when talking about jvzoo-

https://www.udemy.com/jvzoo-affiliate-ma...Mode=guest
21.gif
03-11-2015, 03:07 AM
RE:
(03-11-2015 02:51 AM)thobias Wrote:  What i meant when i said you need to throw a pile of cash is that you need to setup cash prizes for the jv contest.Havent you seen big launches on jvzoo,the authors setup the top cash prize ranging from 5-25k just to get the big wig affiliates to promote.

Here's a course on udemy that comes to my mind when talking about jvzoo-

https://www.udemy.com/jvzoo-affiliate-ma...Mode=guest
Oh haha, yes I'm already aware of the cash prizes for affs. The big sharks even put up a car for the 1st prize!
By your first post I assumed that I have to pay affs before promoting my product.
Anyway thanks for the udemy link though really appreciate it!
03-11-2015, 04:02 AM
RE:
I wonder if any of those huge prizes actually are delivered?

I also wonder how many of the people sharing all their wisdom actually make money online other than selling wso's?

35.gif