28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-28-2011, 02:12 AM
Can I have these apps in supervip?
I am looking for senuke X updated and latest cracked market samurai...does supervip section got those. If so I will pay the donation very soon.
05-28-2011, 02:56 AM
RE: Can I have these apps in supervip?
Senuke X is available in this forum. Just search for it. No need latest version to work.

Latest cracked version of MS --- not too sure whether the version here will work because MS updates very frequently. Most cracks does not work after a while.
05-28-2011, 05:13 AM
(05-28-2011 02:56 AM)clv Wrote:  Senuke X is available in this forum. Just search for it. No need latest version to work.

Latest cracked version of MS --- not too sure whether the version here will work because MS updates very frequently. Most cracks does not work after a while.

Thanks. Can't see the thanks button.
05-28-2011, 10:56 AM
i believe this was been available here for FREE.. anyway i am now currently making another subforum for supervip special section which will include all the SEO tools and Software Compilation which i got from different VIP forums.
Getting all the tools you need was not that difficult. What other VIP forum have its for sure 100% you will get it here :)

More to come guys..i was too busy honestly and along with other mods, i even dont sleep. i think my surprise for all supervip members will be too early cause i am really pushing it hard to double time cause in my "to-do-lists" it seems that i got lot of things to do but no worry guys i am making sure all members will get 100% satisfaction especially supervip members and besides the VIP here is LIFETIME and think of that it was really cheap considered you will get to access to all vip. And one more thing, look the logo above and it says "We leak files EVERYDAY".. and yes this was TRUE.. so if your not supervip member yet then your missing BIG part of your life :)
anyway just feel free to ask other supervip members too and i tell you i am not bias on what i say, after all im not greedy, what i got from different VIP forum will ALL be available inside supervip special section, you will be in doubt that i have less thread and less posts the very main reason for this was i ripped forum through bots i created and through the help of other mods, especially Lala and TheDonator, and everyday i was too busy making this forum be the BEST BLACKHAT forum ever created!!!
Anyway i will not make this long cause i am really too busy! :) Take care everyone.. More to come.. :)
05-28-2011, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2011 01:56 PM by Kr4z1e.)
I double that what the admin has said If you aren't SuperVIP you are missing a big part of your life.

As Admin said SEnukeX is available for free here and there is an easy way of cracking Market Samurai and also getting the updates for it(This is in the SuperVIP section) Buy SuperVIP and i promise you that you won't regret it :) :).
42.gif
05-28-2011, 11:54 PM
yes! glad i availed the SuperVIP!
That way, i will only be spending $50 for all the blackhat tools, with NO MONTHLY FEE! :D
thanks admin! more power!

LONG LIVE BBF!
Why buy if you can get it for free?
BESTBLACKHATFORUM
$50BBHF = free $100+monthly bht + scripts + ebooks 42rock
06-02-2011, 12:28 AM
F****** hell, i need to make 50$ fast to get the position of SuperVIP. It seems to me that it's definately worth it without a single doubt. *Starts to brainstorm on methods to make 50$ as fast as possible*

20.gif