34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-29-2013, 07:44 AM
Calling All: Potential Article Writers?!
Hello Bestblackhat Forum!
I haven't been a member of this forum for long but I can really sense a great spirit and idea of working together to reach collective goals! I am embarking on a new project - A Facebook page to start and may expand from there... its basically articles to help Internet Marketers - Could be anything on topic! Now I thought it could be a good opportunity for you guys to have some fun and maybe write a few articles... I wouldn't be able to pay you for your generous acts... but maybe in the signoff we can include your website URL?! I don't know if you guys have any suggestions of how we can get this to work it would be greatly appreciated!

I think this will be a good op because when you start teaching people your looked up at as a teacher which gives you instant authority... also many people agree the best way to reinforce your knowledge is to teach it to others...

At the moment the page is very small so if you could give your support it would be greatly appreciated! I'm not going to link it because I'm not sure if its going to be breaking any rules so I'll just give you the name -

Code:
The Guruton Post

If you have any ideas of how I can make this more appealing for /you/ guys that would be helpful!

Thanks for your time

-Stay Optimistic
- Glass Half Full!

31.gif