6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-16-2015, 01:59 PM
CPALead.com Help
Aug 2011 I signed up to CPALead. I never made any money, (not 1 penny) I never really pushed so I let the account go.... fast forward to 2013 tax time, in March of 2014 i get a 1099 from CPALead stating i made 20 Plus thousand dollars for 2013, Had the wrong SSN on in and an old address of mine. I tried to contact CPALeads to get any info, no return calls or emails. I did send to the IRS a letter stating the error, they called me stating they understand the error and not to worry. Fast Forward to march of 2015 and the IRS sent me a CP2000 stating I owe back taxes, penalties and interest of $7,000 plus. The recent research I done gets me a wall, no return emails, phone calls barrier after barrier.

So has anyone else has a bad experienced with CPALead.com and have you had any luck resolving?

I'm leaning 1 of 2 ways:

1. My account got hacked and was taken over, I can not access it and my email address which I signed with will not give me a password rest or
2. Because of the road blocks I've encountered with CPAleads, are they doing something shady?

Would like anybody's thoughts on this.

Thank you
NicDic

31.gif