9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-20-2014, 12:13 PM
CPA Discussion - What are good ways to earn?
What do you guys think about this ?

http://jenniferhouston.webs.com/

I have been running a few tests on my links and Adult niches are getting traffic so easily and fast.

What are some good ideas you guys have? Let's discuss and help each other out here.

Cool
11-20-2014, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2014 01:26 PM by bambito.)
RE:
Use a CPA locker* in exchange for the photos via onclick function. Actually take the time and make a decent looking locker instead of the piecemeal one that you usually see. Make sure that it's responsive as well.

* = Plug for Mighty Content Locker (affiliate link)

I never promote a paid product that I don't use myself.
[Image: 2eedfec.jpg]
11-20-2014, 02:33 PM
RE:
is that your product mate?
11-20-2014, 11:38 PM
RE:
No. But, I wish it was. Because, I definitely wouldn't be sharing it.
12-03-2014, 03:05 PM
RE:
I see only one person has responded so far. I personally am new to CPA and looking for a group that is willing to answer Noobs questions. I tried opting in to the two different Skype groups but have never heard back. I guess they don't want to be bothered with DUMB questions from newbies. Selective memories I guess. Can't remember all the questions they had when starting out.

So anyway, do you know of any group here willing to accept newbies? Maybe give a little bit of advice and direction? If so, please let me know. I can't yet afford a coach or full time mentor but if I can get something going I would be more than willing to reinvest in myself.

If not here in this forum maybe another one. Even one that charges up to $30 per month to begin with. I can make that work.

alex44
55.gif

36.gif