16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-05-2018, 10:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2018 01:15 AM by faris21513.)
Rainbow [CLOSED- Bought] Andre Stewart- ChartArtistTrading.com - F YOU! HOLY GRAIL
(07-05-2018 09:10 AM)jraud Wrote:  Why not start a new thread with Group Buy in the title? It may draw more attention. How many are interested so far?

No, I will tell you why in email if you ask me. Few reasons, but, don't matter.
People too dumb sometimes or maybe lazy not doing their homework on whose legit and whose not.
So, far we have only 3.

(07-05-2018 09:10 AM)jraud Wrote:  Why not start a new thread with Group Buy in the title? It may draw more attention. How many are interested so far?

Sorry dude, just sent out the mail, I misslook on the address. lol Hitface
07-06-2018, 01:13 AM
RE: [REQ] Andre Stewart and Cam Hawkins - ChartArtistTrading.com - F YOU! HOLY GRAIL HERE!!
Finalizing the price calculation within 48hours. So far, only 2 interested. Can't ask for more.
I'm buying no matter what. Goodluck, bye! Cool
07-06-2018, 01:20 AM
RE: [REQ] Andre Stewart and Cam Hawkins - ChartArtistTrading.com - F YOU! HOLY GRAIL HERE!!
Anyone interested in this GB should act now.

You're getting the opportunity to gain access to a trading strategy that actually works for a fraction of the price!

If you miss this you're making a HUGE mistake that you may regret for the rest of your trading life.

Contact faris now and get it before it's gone!
07-14-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: [CLOSED] Andre Stewart- CHARTARTISTTRADING.COM- THE ONLY HOLY GRAIL THAT YOU CAN FIND
More Details on GB pls

69.gif