49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-10-2018, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2018 01:13 PM by faris21513.)
Rainbow [CLOSED] Andre Stewart- CHARTARTISTTRADING.COM- THE ONLY HOLY GRAIL THAT YOU CAN FIND
Loss After Loss… Trading System After System…
Trading Mentor After Mentor… Guaranteed Success…
Secret Strategy Yields XX% a Month

Code:
A Blunt Letter To All Struggling Retail Traders
by Andre Stewart

I am pretty sure the above sounds familiar to you, right?

Especially when you’re looking for trading education and a simple google search reveals the next guru who has all the answers to your trading problems.

So you sign up for this “program” and you find it’s some regurgitated mess that you could have found for free on YouTube.

So here’s the issue that I personally found with all of that:

You end up learning a strategy and not how the market “actually” likes to operate.

I’ve had dozens of conversations with struggling traders and find that several of them have no clue how the market actually works.

They’re not familiar with terms that many of the few profitable traders know and understand.

They think the banks are out to get them (and their stop losses) because the banks have massive back rooms filled with traders ready to take their money.

That is in fact another myth about the market that is far from the truth…

Here’s a dose of truth for you… BANKS DON’T ACTIVELY TRADE.

Their role in the market (and in any market) is mainly to provide liquidity and fill orders. And your broker is just reselling that liquidity feed to you with a mark up built into it.

So while you “the struggling trader” is hopping from system to system… giving away your hard earned money to learn, only to be let down by that mentor of yours while he eats well off the money you (and countless others just like you) pay into their wallets.

How do I know and say this? Simple…

Because I’ve been there.
I have paid out thousands of dollars to trading academies, and groups that showed people taking small amounts of money and amassing millions (fun fact mt4 can’t handle that amount of money).
A lot of these guys are hiding in plain sight because they are bashing and calling out other trading groups when they are doing the same thing themselves.

But the herd of believers in these groups won’t see it because they are punch drunk (someone spiked the punch and you are now a part of a cult). Again I have been there and the benefit of hindsight is that it is 20/20, don’t get me started on hindsight analysis.

Okay, so what am I promising you?
Success, trading from your smartwatch, an exotic car, freedom from you job in 30 days?
No, in fact I will never promise anyone any of that stuff because it took me about 3 years of tireless effort to master that which I know today.

And, there wasn’t anything that made me remotely different from you…

Besides the fact that I wanted to learn the market inside and out.

I wanted know what happened to my order after I placed it:

Where does it go?
How do orders affect the market?
Why does price move?
Why does price reverse?
What is the actual market?
That is the kind of information that I sought out and I didn’t stop until I found it (and I didn’t find it on my own).

I had mentors who were on the inside of the market as fund managers and know how the living organism that is the market actually operates.

What I will tell you is that I know the market, therefore I don’t have to teach you a strategy – when I can just teach you the actual market and how it operates.

There is no magic, no secret formula, no lagging candle patterns, just actually how the market works without the human bias.

Me personally, I shoot for 5% returns a day and I am not saying that I hit that, sometimes it is less and sometimes it is more, and some days it is a loss.  That right there is the reality of trading.

If you come across someone that claims that they never loose I suggest that you run with your credit card information as fast as you can.

And now for my story…
I started trading in 2014, very unsuccessfully.
I was introduced to trading at a very young age, around 7 or 8.

Those dreams quickly faded away as I got older. So, what got me back into trading?

That was this magical thing called the internet – it rekindled my flame.

I couldn’t figure out how to get started, then an opportunity to learn came about (or so I thought) through a network marketing company.

While I paid the money to join, no learning came about from it.

My next stop found me learning from known scammer.

I was hopeful that he was legit and the rumors on the internet about him were false. I was going through his mentoring and began to see the writing on the wall in only the first month.

The right path began to present itself after I attended a seminar on supply and demand trading.

While I paid an obscene amount of money to join this “academy” it was nothing but a process to see how much money they can get out of the attendees.

The smart ones walked away but I stayed while they tried to get $100,000 out of us.

Salespage:

FREE WEBINAR MARCH 2018:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1room28n...sp=sharing

52Traders Podcast- The Smart Way To Trade In Currencies With Andre Stewart with 1:15 RiskReward:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ez-utr...Dn21bBQ1fU

NEW Podcast MAY2018:
https://52traders.com/andre-stewart-volume/

Results of trading
Magic Button :
[Image: brad.png]
[Image: transactions.png]
[Image: transactions2.png]
[Image: cam.png]
[Image: stu.png]
[Image: fice.png]
[Image: fice-ac.png]
[Image: mobile.jpg]

Anyone have this, I'm very very very interested. Do inform me! Thanks

(05-23-2018 10:47 AM)faris21513 Wrote:  d*** man, I have been in fx for quite long time... Most products are scam, 99% of them.
However, this one is different, how you can tell? My experience told me. Believe me guys! I did years of backtesting of different courses and strategies. Literally years, straight up, no bullshit! Years....
I have tried all courses that you have been before, all indicators, they simply don't work in long run.
I just felt pissed off when one underestimated this one. Open yr eyes and do your research man!
If no want to volunteer provide this for free, love you, lol. I'm buying this myself, haha.

Looking forward to open GB on this one, stay tuned.

UPDATE:
Bought and worth every penny.
Easy RR at least 1:2, win rate above 60%.
My profitable forex journey started here, good luck with your other forex scammer courses,
hope you will not gonna be on the same spot for next 10 years searching the holy grail,
Ameen.
03-12-2018, 09:45 PM
RE: [REQ] Andre Stewart and Cam Hawkins - ChartArtistTrading.com
This is a paid mentorship that gives access to their group so I doubt it will be shared here
03-13-2018, 04:02 PM
Yeah, if anyone willing to share this one, really appreciate it. I already got some profitable strategy, but just curious on the technique used, so claimed "profitable".

Anyone? honest review? ?
03-14-2018, 11:05 AM
FREE WEBINAR MARCH 2018:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1room28n...sp=sharing
03-21-2018, 11:40 AM
bump Welcome
12.gif
03-22-2018, 03:03 AM
I'd also be glad to lay my hands on this