62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-07-2015, 04:53 AM
CLICKBANK APPROVED PRODUCT/WEBSITE FOR SALE!
CLICKBANK APPROVED PRODUCT/WEBSITE FOR SALE!

http://teachbabytoswim.info/

Ready made Niche Clickbank Video product
Have you ever wanted your own high quality Clickbank Product ?
Your looking at a 100% unique niche product that is on clickbank right now .
SQUEEZE PAGE with integrated lead Capture .
VIDEO SALES PAGE Ready To Take Orders
PROFESSIONAL JV / AFFILIATES TOOLS PAGE
This Site Will NEVER be sold again .
This Site Is 100% Unique.
100% Unique Design
100% Unique Content
100% unique Product
It Will Come Completely installed for you and ready to accept orders.
The Sales video is professionally recorded and easily captures the attention of your prospects the moment they hit the page.
The product was created with a professional studio , it includes a complete, full video tuition video , step-by-step video training over 1 hour in total It also Comes with a bonus ebook that compliment the original product of the site .
The videos training is excellent quality and walks your customer through each step of the system.
These videos are 100% Unique And Top Quality
(Note :This is Not Some Re Branded PLR that 100s of others are selling )
This Site is Clickbank Approved .I will give you my account with it all set up just change your details and your good to go .
Full installation and configuration of the entire site is included. Please understand I will NOT drop a zip file in your lap and expect you to set everything up... Rest assured that I will set up EVERYTHING (I mean every last detail) to ensure the process is smooth and handled for you.
After winning the auction I will push the domain to your godaddy account which is paid for 1 year and transfer the files to your web host (or you can keep my hosting which is free for 1 year) as well as deliver your master package.
This is your own Clickbank website product package and will only be sold to you! You will be a ClickBank vendor with this package, you will have YOUR OWN affiliates (not just be an affiliate).
Let's take a look at what's included:
Introducing
http://teachbabytoswim.info/freelesson/
This is your squeeze page and is the first page of your system and is designed to capture visitor details and deliver a training lesson All sign ups will be redirected to the sales page automatically after they fill in the form .
http://teachbabytoswim.info
Key benefit: This is a Unique website featuring a 100% unique, quality design you will never see for sale again!
This product is centered around the popular "Teach babies to swim " niche .
It has 1000s of affiliates with related lists and uncountable mommy blogs that would be very easy to persuade to promote you .
Its a fact that professional affiliate tools make it much much more likely for affiliate to promote you as all the work has been don fro them .
With your purchase today you will receive:
1. Premium *EXACT MATCH* 2 word domain name that's *extremely memorable* and fully compliant TeachBabyToSwim.info
( Valued at $200)
The domain is paid for one year. Ownership will be pushed to your Godaddy account upon successful completion of your payment
2. Your Very Own *High Quality* Clickbank Ready Video Product with bonus package
The videos were created with a professional .They have been uploaded to a high quality streaming service and then added to the site and can be viewed without downloading them .
If People wish to download the files They only require a player to view (which most people will already have on their computer).
This package includes 1 Hour Video Training course that is very well laid out, very professional and completely step by step.
Plus 1 bonus ebook :
Instantly delivered through The Members area that is easy to navigate and HAS PROVEN to make for excellent customer satisfaction, plus make you MORE MONEY at the same time!
The Clickbank Submission FEE Worth $49 has been paid.
The site just went live today so Affiliates will start promoting In the next couple of days .
Buy It Now Bonus :
Auto Responder Configuration
I will set up the squeeze page,with your autoresponder provider , I will install a 7 Part Email Autoresponder series that converts well.( Written by a professorial copywriter worth over $300 ) PLUS I will install the backend membership area / customer list building system for you
(you will need aweber account )
Bespoke Site Design
I will spend 1 day editing the site to your specifications ,so you get exactly what you want .
If You Have Any Questions
I will be happy to Answer them .
Please post a Question below ,If you think it is of interest to others .
Or other wise Send Me a private message .
I will only share the course contents to those who make a Bid or those that contact me privately and have a good feedback score.

Contact me if you are interested; bobleeweb@gmail.com

Read more @ bestblackhatforum.com : Selling My Clickbank Approved Webite (Baby Care Niche) http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Sell...z3tZIKXDRQ
bestblackhatforum.com
08-07-2016, 08:31 AM
RE: CLICKBANK APPROVED PRODUCT/WEBSITE FOR SALE!
Thanks For Post it is really very interesting I am making my mind to get plunged into some affiliate business and i guess it would be best!!
09-14-2016, 09:40 AM
Hello this looks very interesting
so how much for the price ?
i guess i'm going to lose everything i saved for this website
09-14-2016, 09:47 AM
how much for the price please PM me

44.gif