76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-16-2015, 03:55 PM
RE: ***Expired Web 2.0 /Domain Hunting with DHG - BUILDING AN web2.0/PBN EMPIRE***
(05-16-2015 11:52 AM)Redders Wrote:  One more

fitness-exercise-tips.info

Software PR 2
Actual PR N/A

could you show me the screenshot from the software and pr checker your using? thanks so we can track whats really going on. in our side all are working well in PR checking since its from google stats.
05-16-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: ***Expired Web 2.0 /Domain Hunting with DHG - BUILDING AN web2.0/PBN EMPIRE***
(05-16-2015 12:54 PM)Redders Wrote:  Epic, how do we create an Openapp with Ahrefs?
Need an invitation URL?

you have to be a subscriber in ahrefs inorder to have it work with them.

[Image: ybbj3aJ.jpg]

we were doing some split testing but it seems i dont know where you got your metrics.
05-16-2015, 06:25 PM
hey dummy- why don't you keep this on your bso thread or create a self promotion thread. this shit has no business here man. when you are trying to sell shit, there are appropriate sections of the forum to do that.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
05-16-2015, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2015 07:48 PM by BBHF.n00b.)
(05-16-2015 06:25 PM)California Kid Wrote:  hey dummy- why don't you keep this on your bso thread or create a self promotion thread. this shit has no business here man. when you are trying to sell shit, there are appropriate sections of the forum to do that.

Dummy, Thats a nice name. are you trying to put some flames here buddy?

This thread is a journal thread..as i have said ill update this ASAP when the project is finished runnning. so what is your problem? did you read the FIRST PAGE? Is it my problem when people ask questions here and I answer them frankly?

Ill be moving this thread to : http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-BBHF-...-Trick-etc

I dont want to have some conflicts here. Thanks guys. already requested to MOD.
05-16-2015, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2015 08:44 PM by California Kid.)
no. this is posting your sales links and referal links and your sales page signup forms thread dummy.

no flames. just facts. oh. you're not a dummy? then you musta known what you were doing and tried to get away with that shit

so either your trying to scam the system here or you're a dummy. which is it?

OH AND BTW- your sales thread links and your referal links don't belong in the methods section either. do you know what chaos is epic? that's what we would have on this forum if everyone started doing what you are doing right now.

you already have your bso thread so keep it there or start a self promotion thread. what the F*** do you not understand?
8.gif
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
05-16-2015, 10:00 PM
(05-16-2015 08:32 PM)California Kid Wrote:  no. this is posting your sales links and referal links and your sales page signup forms thread dummy.

no flames. just facts. oh. you're not a dummy? then you musta known what you were doing and tried to get away with that shit

so either your trying to scam the system here or you're a dummy. which is it?

OH AND BTW- your sales thread links and your referal links don't belong in the methods section either. do you know what chaos is epic? that's what we would have on this forum if everyone started doing what you are doing right now.

you already have your bso thread so keep it there or start a self promotion thread. what the F*** do you not understand?
Sure thing if you dislike me posting my link in this thread will there be a problem? Will the forum collapse?

I am not seeing any problems in what i do here. If you alone feel that i am hurting you or this forum i would stop posting links to this thread.

If you have concerns of my sales thread please contact or email support@domainhuntergatherer.com
I am an authorized seller in this forum and had made specif discount just for bbhf forum.
05-16-2015, 11:57 PM
ofcourse i don't like it. neither does anyone else. it's the wrong section stupid. you think you're special or something?

hahaha! just because you have a bso offer doesn't mean you post it everywhere on the forum like another sales thread. are you for real? you really don't have any clue what sections you need to place your posts in???
05-17-2015, 01:06 PM
OP should just link to your BSO and not to your salespage.
That way, ppl will not think negative.

Anyway, cmmon guys, just a blunder does not make us enemies.
05-17-2015, 01:09 PM
So Epic,

I have update your soft, but the save list has gone.

Got a peek earlier.

[Image: Domain%20gatherer1.png?dl=0]
05-17-2015, 01:10 PM
Or perhaps this link

Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3i6e5f6nmeasnc/Domain%20gatherer1.png?dl=0
53.gif

67.gif
Free counters!