33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-17-2013, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2013 08:44 PM by Mister_Magoo.)
Buffer - Facebook on automatic
Link Buffer - http://bufferapp.com/r/7cbdc

You know how to make your facebook on autopilot? With this new site will make scheduled posts on your website / blog to be posted on facebook the best times of users online. With that you get more clicks and visitors. Currently you need to know the best use of the social networks to convert into sales or visitors. The more free publicity you have more to gain.
In another topic I explained how to optimize your business for local search and social marketing .
I can say that this site Buffer is a great find to make your website on autopilot in social networks and being free even better.

With it you can leave the scheduled post on your site / blog or even a
sales message to any product on time and with more users online in the
social network you want it will post automatically.
My weekly total reach has grown more than 10%, and increased the number of clicks on the facebook enjoyed.
Registration is free and without difficulties, but anyway I will explain below.
Attention can use Google Chrome to translate the site is much easier to understand.
You can see the options for logging on social networks without having to make a registration on the site.
Open Site Buffer. Link Buffer - http://bufferapp.com/r/7cbdc
[Image: buffer.jpg]
After logging into the site you must enter the time zone for the Brazilian. Click the option SETTINGS SETTINGS or for those who use a translator. See the picture below marked 3:00 GMT America / Sao Paulo BRT. Remembering that picture schedules for posting this on my facebook with more users online.
[Image: buffer-horario.jpg]

You can control all options of your Twitter account and Facebook separately. Can leave this option set separate schedules of posts on facebook and twitter. Select the Schedule option in url shortener you want.
In option DASHBOARD is dedicated to managing your user account on Buffer. + ADD button is used to add new accounts to Twitter and Facebook. In the free version you can add a Twitter account and one Facebook.
You must accept the bufferapp selected social networks facebook and twitter.
What is the best time or time to send the twitter?
For twitter there is a new option with the integrated buffer. In Buffer has the option he believes to be the best times to post your twitter but if you want the site Tweriod can get a incredible response to this question and need not always easy.
Tweriod
analyzes your followers on twitter, tweets passed and people you follow
and will give the best times for your Tweet and send to your email a
report with this information and it can change the options Buffer
schedules Posting his twitter.

What I really liked was the result sent to my email with the days of
the week and times with more public online and still has the option to
integrate this result to Buffer.

To leave a message or post on your site / blog to be posted on the
automatic social network you want or click DASHBOARD Dashboard.
Copy the link to post on your website and paste the option just below
your photo in Portuguese if you click on the option (write your post to
add to Buffer) and it will automatically convert the url of your website
to link >>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<<. Wait a few seconds and then click Add to buffer or (Add to buffer).
[Image: buffer-postagem.jpg]
What is the advantage of shortened URLs with [url=https://If you see this post "MARKED AS SPAM", please use the REPORT button, so we can ban this spammer./]>>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<<[/url] ?
Making it easier for you to shorten your links and also easier for the user and can decorate your sharing much more powerful.

Remembering the service is free but if you want to increase the amount
of posts in social networks is necessary to invite new users it
increases your limit. Click the option REFERENCES REFERRALS or if it is in Portuguese. Click the option now invite friends or invite friends now.
Another feature added to the buffer that I found very interesting is Twylah which gave a new look in time to post a twitter.
Twylah is a service that makes your Tweets shine. E
ach one of your Tweets you send from now, will be indexed and displayed
in a beautiful page for changing the look it helps increase click
through rate.
This means that if you put your Twylah page on how to link your Twitter profile, for example, visitors will have a much better view of what your Tweets.
Instead of a monotonous flow, which could only arrive back in few
hours, they will have a more beautiful on your Twitter presence.
Now all this related content on your page in your Tweets with Twylah can become relevant again. They can gain strength and tend to have a great life among several other tweets.
Can use to social networks Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin soon the developers promise to integrate more social networks.
Link Buffer - http://bufferapp.com/r/7cbdc

http://harmonianatureza.com.br/buffer-fa...utomatico/

32.gif