57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-03-2013, 12:45 AM
RE:
All that LR screenshot shows is that $1925 was sent to a dead man ( Napoleon Hill, died in 1970).
Well done for paying an author that died 40+ years ago through a system that has no refund or return policy!
HMP Wandsworth SUCKS!!
04-03-2013, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 01:02 AM by jimp1173.)
RE:
(04-03-2013 12:39 AM)HairyNed Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 12:26 AM)jimp1173 Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 12:09 AM)HairyNed Wrote:  Don't read it? bit difficult when you have spammed the shit out of the forum with your crap!
I am reporting all of your threads jimp you fukwit. We don't need pricks like you here with your bullshit claims of scams and no proof!
Now post some real proof that you paid for anything or F*** off!
You have no clue and don't tell me what the F*** I have to do. I am not stoping thill this dude is made an example of. You don't like whta Im saying then get the F*** off this thread. Your the one crying like a fuckin bitch. If your ass had 2K stolen from you I pretty fuckin sure you would do whatever you could to get it back. So stay the F*** off my shit. That screen shot if you look you will see it was a week ago that the money was transferred and his account numbers match up so dont tell me this is some cock eyed fake I just came up with and for you to even give your 2 cents means nothing to me obviously you cant read what has been stated on skype screen shots and LR screen shots. Next I'll get authorties involved like the complaing for internet fraud that was sent to the FBI yesterday. Dont F****** test me!!! I dont care who you are!!!
Here is valid proof of the $1925 1 week ago that was stolen from me. Right from Liberty Reserve website.
That is proof of nothing, that screenshot could be made by a five year old and does not even state the name of who the money was sent to, so IF it is even real it could have been a payment to your mum for all we know, or care!
Now enough of the crappy spam posts and multiple threads as no-one here gives 2 fucks that are a d**** and was stupid enough to send your money to another member through LR, its your tough shit, learn from your mistakes and stop being a little crying bitch about it!

(04-03-2013 12:39 AM)HairyNed Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 12:26 AM)jimp1173 Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 12:09 AM)HairyNed Wrote:  Don't read it? bit difficult when you have spammed the shit out of the forum with your crap!
I am reporting all of your threads jimp you fukwit. We don't need pricks like you here with your bullshit claims of scams and no proof!
Now post some real proof that you paid for anything or F*** off!
Here is valid proof of the $1925 1 week ago that was stolen from me. Right from Liberty Reserve website.
That is proof of nothing, that screenshot could be made by a five year old and does not even state the name of who the money was sent to, so IF it is even real it could have been a payment to your mum for all we know, or care!
Now enough of the crappy spam posts and multiple threads as no-one here gives 2 fucks that are a d**** and was stupid enough to send your money to another member through LR, its your tough shit, learn from your mistakes and stop being a little crying bitch about it!
You have no clue and don't tell me what the F*** I have to do. I am not
stoping thill this dude is made an example of. You don't like whta Im
saying then get the F*** off this thread. Your the one crying like a
fuckin bitch. If your ass had 2K stolen from you I pretty fuckin sure
you would do whatever you could to get it back. So stay the F*** off my
shit. That screen shot if you look you will see it was a week ago that
the money was transferred and his account numbers match up so dont tell
me this is some cock eyed fake I just came up with and for you to even
give your 2 cents means nothing to me obviously you cant read what has
been stated on skype screen shots and LR screen shots. Next I'll get
authorties involved like the complaing for internet fraud that was sent
to the FBI yesterday. Dont F****** test me!!! I dont care who you are!!!
04-03-2013, 01:26 AM
RE:
Very lovely fake:-) of Skype and LR. The only thing - that I ask $6 for HC to make first conversions and $50 after people see results.

Admin please ban that F****** scammer: "jimp1173"

Scammer, Spammer, Thief and also blackmailing me on $2000..

Admin Please bann him as fast as possible.

I was too stupid to give him PDF with 10 HC free....
04-03-2013, 01:30 AM
RE:
(04-03-2013 12:45 AM)HairyNed Wrote:  All that LR screenshot shows is that $1925 was sent to a dead man ( Napoleon Hill, died in 1970).
Well done for paying an author that died 40+ years ago through a system that has no refund or return policy!
Yep your right and this is why I am doing what I am doing so everybody sees this phoney for what he is. Believe me he will get caught and he will pay the price. Man for somebody that does'nt like these threads and thinks they're spam you sure do participate a lot in them. Let me be and I will deal with this the way I want and I don't need any input from you. You have no clue. That is why he set this up the way he did so he could scam people. His name Napolean Hill fake Brian White Fake all so he can take peoples money and think he can get away with it. You asked for proof well I provided proof of the $1925 going into his account. I don't give a F*** what name he has on his account. this was the account # he provided in skype chat as I have provided here as well. He has not provided anything to show I am wrong. Maybe he can provide a Liberty Reserve screen shot of his account and will clearly see the $1925 going into his account on that date. Until he proves me wrong I will blast the shit out of him till my god d*** money is returned to ME!!!!!
04-03-2013, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 01:34 AM by s0m3day.)
RE:
@CPAmaster33 Just shut the F*** up, give back the money to the man and go back to you little sad life m*****f*****, fking gypsy
59.gif
04-03-2013, 01:37 AM
RE:
(04-03-2013 01:26 AM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  Very lovely fake:-) of Skype and LR. The only thing - that I ask $6 for HC to make first conversions and $50 after people see results.

Admin please ban that F****** scammer: "jimp1173"

Give my Fuckin Money Back you COCK STAIN!! For one I have provided valid proof of your wrong doings and you have provided nothing. You see in the LR screen shots the money going to your account. Now you show everybody here that date the transactions that are real and not faked like you provided in your pdf that money will be there guaranteed. Your a F****** cheat cock s****** F***. You don't have any balls cause your a big fat PUSSY probably sitting in some hut somewhere. F*** your HC bullshit. That shit dont cost $1925 I want my money back minus the $60 for the HC you never gave me. Return it PUSSY!!! Let me find you one day. It will be the last day you take a breathe I can assure you!!!
04-03-2013, 01:43 AM
RE:
I'm very sexy and sporty.. Not like you stupid fat animal trying to scam me...

04-03-2013, 01:50 AM
RE:
@jimp1173 go on hackbb or rstforums, post a thread that you`re willing to pay to find more about this looser, give them all you know about him..email..skype, lb etc...then after you find out his andress and other stuff, pay someone to ruin his virtual life and real life...there are plenty of guys who are very good at doing this..
04-03-2013, 02:03 AM
RE:
Am I loser????!!! Are you F****** crazy??? That stupid animal didn't pay me for my ebook and HCs. And trying to scam me on $2000! Are you drunk or??? I've never scammed anyone in my life...
04-03-2013, 02:09 AM
RE:
proof that he is trying to scam you, show LR printscreens from the day he made the transfer, i will test it to see if it`s fake..i tested his and it`s not faked..
56.gif

16.gif