75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-18-2013, 11:22 PM
Bought a paypal account, but then...
Ok, so I was in the market for buying a stealth paypal account because I'm too lazy to make my own.

Anyways, I was approached one day by someone who claimed to sell these for only .2 btc ($20). I figure, "hey, why not?"

So I sent him the coin and he had sent me the login details. He also mentioned that I needed a proxy from a certain state. Which makes sense, because logging in to two seperate PP accounts from the same IP raises a red flag.

I get my proxy loaded, and login to the account.

Well, once I logged in, I noticed the account had $253.09 balance, a CC AND Bank attach. I thought to myself, "wow, this guy hooked it up". But then my morals kicked in and realized that it wasn't a stealth, but a phished account.

It wouldn't be hard for someone to drain the balance of that PP account, hell, even their cc and bank too. If I were a lowlife, that account would be empty lol. But being the good guy that I am, I got rid of the account and emailed the owner.

Those of you brave enough to do shady, illegal activities would've had a nice payout for minimum work. This also goes to show, that you need to be extra careful when exposing your financial info online.

Anyways, just thought I'd share my story...
06-27-2013, 05:25 AM
RE:
I'm a hacker... i have more acc paypal ..If u want them, pls contact me : Skype : Happy.tnt
08-16-2013, 05:04 AM
RE:
you're really a good guy, I hope everyone is like you...
08-23-2013, 10:50 AM
RE:
Nice story. Nice attitude. If you want to do bad things, do it to the bad guys. =D

20.gif
Free counters!