35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-16-2013, 05:19 PM
RE:
(08-16-2013 04:45 AM)mimasap Wrote:  There are working view bots for YT, but none of them are available to the public. I know this since I've got a mobile views bot myself, but I've yet to figure out how to make one that can send referrer or embed views or high retention ones, though I'm sure it's possible (just look at the numerous Fiverr sellers with YT views services).
I don't think there will ever be a public views bot, even at a very high price, since it would be abused, and consequently patched by YT very quickly (take MagicViews for example).
I tired find programmer for mobile views bot many programmer scam me :(
I have mobile views too but not working since may :(
Can u sell ur mobile views bot for me?? just say ur price...
.:: MASSTUNNELER | Create Your Own Proxy ::.
~> Contact Me Skype: NickyOktavian <~
08-16-2013, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2013 05:32 PM by JellyMe.)
RE:
Hi guys,

Quick tip for everyone, Mobiles views still works and you'll have to use to thnigs to generate views :

- RTSP method, work like hell, every providers use this one to deliver more than 10K/day on 1 video.
- Fake traffic to generate mobile views + referrer to make them coming from where you want.

With this two hits, search on google..you'll find what you look for to start your own bot and generate your views. Th emost difficult part will be to find the stats server where to make request (was the most difficult for me).

@mimasap i can help you ta add referrer and retention with your mobile view bot if needed, jsut PM me :)

AND NO I'LL NOT GIVE ANYTHING...And you know why :)
+REP is always appreciated !
08-16-2013, 07:01 PM
RE:
(08-16-2013 05:19 PM)NickyOktavian Wrote:  
(08-16-2013 04:45 AM)mimasap Wrote:  There are working view bots for YT, but none of them are available to the public. I know this since I've got a mobile views bot myself, but I've yet to figure out how to make one that can send referrer or embed views or high retention ones, though I'm sure it's possible (just look at the numerous Fiverr sellers with YT views services).
I don't think there will ever be a public views bot, even at a very high price, since it would be abused, and consequently patched by YT very quickly (take MagicViews for example).
I tired find programmer for mobile views bot many programmer scam me :(
I have mobile views too but not working since may :(
Can u sell ur mobile views bot for me?? just say ur price...
I'm sorry, but the software is not for sale. I don't know how much those programmers charged you, but if you're looking for someone to program a bot for you, be prepared to pay a hefty price for it. If someone's 'willing' to do it for a few hundred bucks, stay away! Even though programming a views bot is not all that complicated, especially for a seasoned programmer, the commercial value of such a tool is very high.
(08-16-2013 05:32 PM)JellyMe Wrote:  Hi guys,

Quick tip for everyone, Mobiles views still works and you'll have to use to thnigs to generate views :

- RTSP method, work like hell, every providers use this one to deliver more than 10K/day on 1 video.
- Fake traffic to generate mobile views + referrer to make them coming from where you want.

With this two hits, search on google..you'll find what you look for to start your own bot and generate your views. Th emost difficult part will be to find the stats server where to make request (was the most difficult for me).

@mimasap i can help you ta add referrer and retention with your mobile view bot if needed, jsut PM me :)

AND NO I'LL NOT GIVE ANYTHING...And you know why :)

Thanks a lot but I think I can handle it, it will just take some time. My bot is using the RTSP method as of now, and it works great.
08-17-2013, 04:34 AM
RE:
In short, we know that "something" exists, but we know it is, or how it is used, only that is related to mobile visitors, and the method SPK.

82.gif