38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-07-2020, 11:58 PM
Binary Trading - Rob Binary Brokers Method
Hi there,
i am new to this forum and been trader for more than 6 years. Making some solid income from forex yet want to increase my income.

i am a big fan of simplified trading strategy. there are many strategies which works but it depends upon your mental strength to make use of it. when i had browse through for certain probabilistic trading model i had found one indicator which have no certain use for forex as of now[i am trying to figure out] but its been almost holygrail for binary trading strategy.

The method use bollinger period 8 and std dev 2. you can use it on any pairs and anytimeframe but brokers wont allow us to utilise these function. so you have to stick with 4h timeframe or 1h[its risky]. i prefer 4h.

whenever 1st 4h candle of current day touches upper band then place put option[expiry 4h] also whenever that 1st 4h candle of current day touches lower band then place call option[expiry 4h]

This method have 80% win rate. certainly holygrail. you can add your own variations and i dont trade binary as of now. my main focus is on forex only where i make big profits. will attach some screenshot for your reference. kindly backtest it before going live on binary. i had backtested it on mt4 but not on live account but its good.

[Image: tdfyih]
07-08-2020, 06:41 PM
RE: Binary Trading - Rob Binary Brokers Method
Problem is that binary brokers left now are all scam artists and last time I tried it any favourable conditions nullified by the broker giving me something like 10% payout. Ridiculous.
07-08-2020, 07:33 PM
(07-08-2020 06:41 PM)grert Wrote:  Problem is that binary brokers left now are all scam artists and last time I tried it any favourable conditions nullified by the broker giving me something like 10% payout. Ridiculous.

yes.. if you trade during 1st hour of daily market open then their payout is like that only.. thats why couldnt apply it to binary but if you chose 4h chart then we have higher chance for getting 80% payout. but i am not much into it. like you mentioned its most binary brokers not regulated..
07-14-2020, 06:00 AM
You can try binary. Com they are good and their pay out is good too.
07-23-2020, 12:36 PM
The image in post #1 isn't showing or the information you're referring to.

Could u please repost or upload it? Thx!
76.gif
07-31-2020, 01:24 AM
please repost image TraderJaya89

46.gif